Chapter 26 part 2

Merry Christmas my readers ! I really appreciate you guys keeping up and voting for my stories. Especially the comments. Those are what makes me smile and laugh the most. I wish you all a Merry phuckin Christmas !

Milyn POV 

I finally got up this morning and put my stubbornness to the side to talk to Tyler. Mell was over at Brandon house, so I didn't have to worry about Mell being afraid because Tyler and I having to get in an argument.

I put my phone in my back pocket and locked the door behind me as I left the house. I got in my car and started it, speeding down the street. 

I took in a deep breath and exhaled as I parked in Tyler's driveway. I got out the car and walked up to his front door. I don't know why but I all of a sudden became nervous at knocking on his door. I shook it off and knocked anyways. I started playing with my hair a I waited for him to open it which felt like forever. 

The door finally opened and I couldn't help but stare at him. Why did he have to look so good when i'm clearly angry at him. He looked me up and down and licked his lips. I looked as - 

"You want to come in or ?" He asked, interrupting my negative thoughts.

I nodded and walked inside his house as he closed the door behind me. I looked around the house and admired how spotless it was. I glanced at the pictures and gave my attention back to him.

He nodded for me to follow him towards the couch. I sat down next to him and started playing with my hair again.

"So it's obvious that we need to talk." I said, "No lies Tyler."

He nodded, "Who's Lola ?" I asked, putting my keys in my pocket.

He looked at me and rubbed his hand down his face before sighing, "She's my boss assistant." He said.

My face scrunched up as I looked at him crazy, "Why is she texting you or better yet why did she text you her address?" I asked.

Why didn't he just been told me that?

"That wasn't her address Milyn." He said.

"Tyler where are you going with this ?" I asked.

"Lola is the assistant for my boss Blue. Blue's a kingpin Milyn. Lola was texting me the address of the place Chris and I had a job for but Chris didn't show." He said.

"Job ?" I asked.

I looked down at our hands as he held both of mines. I gave him a confused look, "What job Tyler ?"

"I'm still in the game Milyn. I never cheated on you with anybody, I swear  on my life ma'."

I pulled my hands from his and stared at him in disbelief. How could he lie to me like that and straight to my face? We told each other everything and he lied to me about something so simple. Making me look like i'm the crazy one. I can't believe his ass.

"You - You lied to me ?" I asked him.

"Milyn I didn't want to hurt you." He said.

"But you lied to me ?" I laughed a little and grabbed my keys from my pocket.

"Milyn hear me out." He begged. He grabbed my wrist and I snatched it away from him.

"Hear you out ? I've been hearing your ass lie for the longest !" I yelled, "You know how my trust is fucked up and you continued to lie to me ?! Why didn't you tell me this when we were in the car ?"