Chapter 31.

Happy New Years bitches!

Tyler POV 

"Why are you angry ?" Jordan asked me.

We just came from the Outlet and all these different niggas were staring and tryna holla at her. I'm not mad at ma' because she wasn't paying any of them dudes attention. 

I took my keys out the lock and  opened the front door, "I'm not mad you." I shrugged.

I let her walk in before I closed the door behind me. We both sat the bags down on the couch and took out everything we bought.

"It has to do with all the dudes at the Outlet ?" She asked.

I'm not gon' lie and say I wasn't getting jealous because that's a pride thing but I was. They ain't had no right tryna' get at her.

"Nah." I shook my head, "Tyler if it was about those dudes at the Outlet then you didn't even have to worry about that. Yeah, they kept trying to get my attention but I wasn't even worried  nor thinking about them." She said.

She held my face with her hands, "I was only thinking about you." She pecked my lips twice and pulled away. I grabbed her chin and pulled her back in for a passionate kiss, "You better not be." I murmured on her lips. I pulled away and went back to taking some clothes out the bag.

"But on a serious note Ty, why do you get jealous like that ?" 

I sighed and scratched the back of my neck, "An ex." I said. I should sit on the couch, I feel like i'm gonna have to tell her a story.

"Oh." I looked over at her and she looked up at me, "You can tell me what happened." She said.

I patted my lap for her to sit down and she smirked walking over to me. Once she sat down I leaned back on the couch to get more comfortable, "Her name was Milyn."

I never saw Jordan whip her head that fast,"The girl from yesterday ?", I nodded, "How couldn't my dumb ass caught on to when you didn't give her a hug but everyone else one. I thought you were just being -" Her eyes squinted as she looked at me, "You let me shake your ex hand and introduce myself ?"

"I didn't want to tell you not to touch her in front of everybody but back to the subject, we had a past and it's over now. I got you so that's all that matters."

A small smile crept on her face, "Aw, thank you Ty." She pecked my lips, "But how do you feel about her now ?"

"I mean, yeah it hurt me but ion' really have intentions on getting back with her." I said, "She's doing her and we doing us."

She nodded, "Well at some point in life you realize some people were actually down for you and others were just down for the moment."

"Look at my baby." I laughed, she hit me on my chest, "Shut up Ty."

Her mug turned into her laughing. Jordan is beautiful and different. She doesn't hold onto grudges long and she respects my hustle. Yeah, I told her I was in the streets and she didn't have a problem with the way I was living.

She looked down at me smiling and I stared into her eyes then her lips. I bit my bottom lip smirking at her. She grabbed my face with both hands and pressed her lips against mine firmly but passionately. I squeezed her thigh causing her to gasp and open her mouth wider as I kissed her deeper. She moved her leg across me, straddling me and wrapping her arms around my neck. Never breaking the kiss, I slowly moved my hands under her shirt and up her back. We pulled apart to breath and she rest her forehead on mine as I still was massaging her back.

"I love you Tyler." She said.

I looked in her dark brown eyes, "I love you too Jordan."