Chapter 13

Milyn POV 

I was looking over my outfit in the mirror at home. Mell was over at my mother house and I was kind of excited for Fizz party tonight. It's going to be crazy for the old gang to all get back together again. I actually really miss our old high school days. I'm excited tonight and ready for the fun to roll in already.

I walked inside the loud bass club and saw colorful light beams going off. Smoke would come in and off and it was so live as I heard people rapping along to the songs. I was escorted upstairs to the VIP area. I looked around and saw Allysa, Lj and June.

"Wifey !" Allysa cheered, running over to me and hugging the life out of me.

Oh how much I miss this girl.

"Hey babygirl." I laughed as she let me go.

"Hi Lj." I smiled, giving him a hug.

"Milyn, I missed your crazy ass." He laughed.

"I missed you too bro." I said, "You two need to visit Mell and I. Since Crystal left we been lonely."

"We gotchu'." He said.

"Hi June." I smiled, giving her a hug too.

I'm just a huger tonight.

"Hi beautiful, how's life ?" She asked.

"It's good, i'm still in love with your pink hair." I said.

"I'm actually thinking about a new color."

"Anything but orange and yellow."

I can't stand orange and yellow.

I saw Cheyenne walking up to us with Chresanto.

"My darlings." Cheyenne laughed.

She gave all of us hugs.

"Oh, Allysa, Lj, and June. This is my boyfriend Chresanto." She smiled.

Aw. I knew they were going to be together.

"Welcome to the dysfunctional family." Lj laughed.

"Nice to meet you Chresanto." June smiled.

"I knew you guys were going to be together." I said.

Cheyenne blushed as Chresanto held her hand.

"I'm watching you Rico Suave but i'm happy for you guys." Allysa said, "You hurt her just one time and it's your dick being cut." She said.

I hope Chresanto knows that she was serious.

"Trust me, I got her." Chresanto said, pecking Cheyenne lips.

I heard Fizz name being called on the mic and I walked over to the side so I could get a better view. I saw how the girls were all cheering for him as he walked on stage.

"You got a cutie Milyn." Allysa said.

I playfully rolled my eyes as I gave my attention back downstairs at Fizz. As he rapped the girls went wild. He is really good. I nodded my head to the music as some rapped along. 

He thanked the crowd as he finished and walked back stage.

"Nigga was good." I heard some one say.

I turned around and saw it was Chris.

"Chris !" I yelled.

I hugged him tightly as he did the same. Bruhh I missed my best friend man. The distance sucks.