Chapter 14

Cheyenne POV 

I fluttered my eyes open and was met with a sleeping Chresanto. I watched as his chest slowly heaved up and down and the room filled with his light snores. I chuckled to myself and traced my finger tip across his tattoo. Royal? Interesting.

He started moving around and I quickly pulled my hand back and laughed.

"Hey beautiful." His sleeping voice husked.

He sounded so cute. He finally opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Good morning." I smiled.

He pulled me on top of him so I was straddling him and we intertwined our hands.

"What's the meaning behind your tattoo ?" I asked.

"Royal. Just like that." He laughed, "I'm royal, which means i'm a king and you're my queen."

"Aw." I reached down and pecked his lips.

"Chresanto." I laughed.

"What ?"

"Your hands."

"What about them ?"

"They're too low."

"I just wanted to know if you were wearing something under my shirt." He shrugged,"I found the answer though."

I shook my head and got off his lap, "I'm going to shower, I have to go pick up Shai."

I got up and walked to my closet.

"Now I know you can handle yourself if i'm not with you." He laughed, "You handled that shit."

"Please. Allysa was my first friend."

We both looked at each other and burst into laughter.

"You right." He laughed.

"So when you getting Shai ?"

"After I get out the shower and what not, why ?"

"You wanna go out to eat first."

I nodded.

I laid out my clothes on the bed and grabbed my towel and hygiene products.

"Can I-"

"No."

He kissed his teeth, "You don't even know what I was about to say."

"I already know i'm going to say no."

"But-

I walked in the bathroom and closed the door.

"I can't stand you Chresanto." I gritted.

He slipped on his shirt, almost finished getting dressed. I sat on the bed with my towel wrapped around me, holding it.

He hugged me tightly, "Don't be mad baby. You left the door unlock which was my invitation. You knew you could've locked it."

"I didn't know I had to lock my own bathroom door to keep my horny boyfriend out." I pouted.

He poked my lip with his finger, "But you liked it."

He was done getting dressed and I was still sitting here.

I rolled my eyes, "What ever."

He bent down and pecked my lips twice and then my forehead.

"Why are you just sitting there ?" He laughed.