Chapter 6

Chris POV  

I woke up in the soft hotel bed and walked to the shower to get myself ready. I'm taking a trip to UCLA, this should be interesting.

Once I finished my hygiene and shit, I slipped on my shoes and slid my phone in my pocket. I put my bucket hat on and walked out the room into the open elevator.

I pulled up to the college and got out from the car. I blended in with the crowd so it was easy for me not to get catch.

I looked around and saw June. Holy shit, I forgot she went here with Lj and Tyler. I walked up to her and sat down at the table with her and some other female.

"Wassup June ?" I asked.

She looked up and her eyes went wide.

"Chris ?" She asked, with a confused look on her face.

I stood up and she got up to hug me, then she pushed me. What the fuck is wrong with everyone putting their hands on me?

"Where your stupid ass been at ?!" She yelled.

"I'll tell you when I got time but  got some urgent shit." I said.

I looked down at the other female with a stare telling her ass to bounce. She rolled her eyes and got up to leave.

"That was your friend ?" I asked.

"Nah." June shrugged, "So wassup ?" She asked.

"I need you to tell me where Lj room is."

Lj should still be with Allysa. Who is more cool with Cheyenne than Milyn is cool with Cheyenne. That'll get me more closer than asking Tyler.

She nodded her head as a signal for me to follow her.

"So how's everything with the fam ?" I asked her.

I needed to make small talk or I was going to be bored with this walking distance.

"Well Allysa and Lj are still engaged-"

Ew.

"They're having their wedding in Hawaii."

"What about the two love birds ?" I laughed.

"Tyler and Milyn ? They split." She shrugged.

Damn, I thought it would Lj and Allysa. How can he take that ghetto ass mouth all day?

"What happened ?" 

We were now walking upstairs and down a hallway.

"I got Tyler cheating on her and you know it's girl code to tell so I hut up Milyn. I guess he confessed to her and they've been split up since over a year." She shrugged.

"Milyn still down here ?" I asked.

She nodded and pulled out this magazine from her bag, "Want to see the bad bitch that she is today ?" She smirked.

"Hold up, why do you have a magazine of her ?" I asked.

"I usually buy it to support her. That's my bitch." She shrugged.

She gave me the magazine and I opened it. God damn. What the fuck was Tyler thinking? Niggas cheat on the finest girls for a trash ass bitch.

I flipped through it and saw a picture of what looked like Crystal.

"This is Crystal ?" I asked for assurance.

She nodded.

What the fuck? The WestBrooks sisters?