Chapter 10.

Dee in Media.

Milyn POV

Today Allysa called us girls to go dress shopping with her. I'm so excited to go and see her try on all these different dresses. Allysa isn't really the type to wear dresses since I known her, so this should be interesting. I'm dropping Mell off to Brandon's house to spend the night. Everybody keeps asking for him and I feel so jealous because they're taking away our bonding time but I know it's just because they haven't seen him in years. After the girls and I finish dress shopping, Fizz asked me to meet with him at the studio later on. Oh yeah, Crystal and I finally rented out our cars. We don't have to ask for rides anymore. So today should seem nice.

I was getting Mell dressed and waiting on Crystal to finish getting ready. 

"I'm thinking about cutting your hair Mell." I said, looking at his wild, curly afro.

"Noo Mommy, this is my lion mane." He whined, holding his hair.

"It's getting to be too wild Mell." I said, slipping his shirt over his head, "It's not all going to be gone, just some." 

He pouted and crossed his arms over his little body.

"Trust me, you'll still be king of the jungle." I laughed, starting to tickle him

His cute laughter filled the room as I kept tickling him.

"Mommy stop !" He squealed.

"How come nobody told me we were having a tickle fight ?" Crystal laughed.

She walked over and climbed on the bed tickling me. I'm very ticklish so it didn't take long for me to act crazy.

"Come on Mell, lets get Mommy." Crystal said.

Her and Mell started tickling me all over my sides and feet.

"Okay, okay." I said, trying to catch me breath as they stopped.

"We need to go meet up the girls." I said, laughing a little, "Ready for Uncle Brandon ?" I asked Mell.

He nodded and I grabbed his bag as we started walking down the hall and outside.

"Don't let me come back to see him with gold in his mouth Brandon." I said.

He kissed his teeth, "Bye Mimi." He said.

Mell laughed, "Bye Mommy." He smiled.

"See you later Mell." I bent down to kiss his forehead and stood up to give Brandon a hug.

"See you later Mell and Brandon." Crystal said, roughing Mell hair up a bit.

I turned around to see a girl getting out her car and walking up Brandon's driveway.

"Brandon, who's she ?" I asked, turning back around to face him.

"Oh, that's my girl." He shrugged nonchalantly.

"Your girl? How come you never told us ?" I asked.

"Yeah, i'd like to meet her too." Crystal said.

Crystal is a little overprotective over us. I find it funny though because Brandon is the oldest.

He shrugged and she came walking up to us.

"Hi." She shyly said.

Crystal gave her a head nod and I smiled.

"I'm Tinashe, nice to finally meet you two." She reached her hand out and Crystal and I shook it.

"I'm Milyn, Brandon's sister." I smiled.