Epilogue

Tyler POV 

It's been two weeks and I finally built the courage up to just go over to Milyn's house and face reality. I need to know if she's really done or if all this shit is for an act. I'm done with the games and tactics, I just want my girl back. I need my girl back. I need my true love back.

Brandon ave me the address to her new house and I got in my car to driv over there. All the pride I had was thrown out. I'm done with all this shit. I'm even going to get out the streets to have her back. I miss Milyn. I miss having her and Mell with me. I don't give a fuck if I sound like a bitch right now. It's hard trying to go through out life knowing that you're nothing without your supportive woman. Ain't shit like a supportive woman.

.

.

I walked up to her door and knocked on it. I waited some minutes before it opened. I looked up to see Milyn. My heart soon raced and I scratched the back of my neck.

"Wassup ?" I asked her.

She just stared at me. I couldn't read her expression but I know she was surprised, "Milyn you don't have to say anything right now but just listen. Please."

"I'd give anything for us to go back to how things used to be. Nothing feels the same anymore. I realized how I hurt you. I never meant to hurt you like that either. You mean the world to me and for us to just fall of like that just doesn't make sense. I'm sorry for blaming for the shit I did and act like I never cared. I should've chased after you when you left me that day. I should've never lied to you over and over. I was dumb I admit it." 

I saw her eyes get watery as she shook her head no.

"But Milyn I love you."

"Tyler please -"

"Without you my life is fucked up. I'm not even myself anymore. I need you. I need you to complete my life ! To complete me. We can  be whole again baby."

Tears streamed from her eyes as she shook her head, "You need to go Tyler."

"Milyn -"

"Stop. Just go...please."

"Babe who's that ?" I heard. I stood there confused. Montell walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. Anger filled inside me as I looked at Montell then Milyn back to Montell and Milyn again.

"What the fuck Milyn ?"

Montell unwrapped his arms from around his waist as he stared at me.

I moved past Milyn and pushed Montell. He pushed me back and pulled his pants up while forming his hands into fist.

"Don't you dare Tyler." Milyn said. She looked back at Montell, "Can we just have a minute please." He stared at me then nodded before retreating back into the house.

Milyn closed the door and she stepped further outside, "What the hell is wrong with you ?" She asked.

"What the fuck is wrong with you ?" I yelled, "You got a new nigga in here playing Daddy and shit !"

She looked at me shock, "You have no fucking right to act like this ! You're the one who fucked our relationship up not I. You're the one who swore to me all those good things but never meant any of that shit. I poured my eyes out every night because of you and now you're going to come here acting an ass ?"

I watched as the wrinkles on her forehead grew as she grew angry, "But then you make me feel crazy, you make me feel like it’s my fault."

I sighed, "Milyn I  -"