Chapter 11 part one

Allysa POV 

I bought the dress that the girls said looked cute as fuck on me but i'm having this weird feeling. I just feel so down. We're supposed to be packing up for Hawaii because we're all leaving there, two days from now.

"You look zone, what's wrong Llysa ?" Lj asked me, sitting next to me on the bed.

I shrugged and started playing with the ring on my finger.

He pulled me on his lap and rest his head in the crook of my neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You having second thoughts ?" He asked me.

"Nah, i'm good. Just tired I guess."

He grabbed my chin and looked me right in the eyes.

"Allysa, if you're having second thoughts then just-"

"I'm not having second thought Lj, damn!" I yelled, standing up.

"I- I'm just scared alright. I don't want to back out and mess everything up Lj. I don't want you to be mad at me."

He stood up and hugged me tightly.

"It's okay to say you're scared baby. I'm okay if you don't want to get married anymore but you have to be sure about this decision." He said.

It's weird for me to say i'm scared. I thought that getting married was going to be easy as shit. I was wrong. Maybe we were just moving to fast or maybe i'm just not ready.

"So? Yes or no ?" He asked.

He looked down at me.

"What about all the money that was invested into-"

"I got enough money that'll last us for years." He laughed, "It just matters about what you feel."

I sighed, "No, i'm not ready Lj."

"I'm sorry." I said.

I'm so angry with myself. I feel like I let everyone down.

He kissed my forehead, "Don't be. Lets just call up some people and fix this."

I nodded.

Milyn POV  

So I got the call about the wedding and I was surprised. I'm kinda sad that I don't get the chance to see Allysa be a bridezilla but they're still engaged so i'll see it soon.

Mell, Crystal and I were out at Walmart. Crystal wanted to flood our kitchen with food.

"Mell and I are going to the breakfast aisle." I told Crystal.

She nodded and I rolled Mell down, making our way down to take loads of cereal.

"Mommy look! Lucky Charms. Can we get it ?" He asked me.

"Yep, how about we get two boxes." I said.

I rolled the buggie down and tried to reach up and get the box of Lucky Charms. Who puts a box this high ?

"Want me to be Spider man and get it for you ?" Mell asked me.

"I don't think Spider man would be right for this job Mell." I said.

A person reached up and got it for me.

"Oh, thank-"

I froze and looked up at Tyler.

"You Welcome." He said.

I rolled the buggie around him but I guess he jogged up to me.

You don't gotta act like this." He said.