Chapter 35 part 2

Little Reminder : Remember, this is now two months later. 

Milyn POV 

I'm getting so impatient. I'm ready to see if I have a niece or nephew. It's 12:04 AM and Shai is feeling my pain of getting impatient. I wonder how she's going to feel that she has a new brother or sister. Mell is over at Brandon house with him and Tinashe. LJ is back in college, so he couldn't make it. Cheyenne father was arguing on the phone with someone and Momma Joy is getting antsy.

"You guys may see the baby now." A nurse said.

"We can see Mommy and Daddy ?" Shai asked.

"Yep." Momma Joy said, grabbing her hand.

The four of us walked down the hall and into the room. I saw how Chris was holding the baby and it felt so weird. He looked so different.

"Hi mommy." Shai said, trying to climb on the bed. Allysa helped her up and she sat next to Cheyenne, "Hey babes." Cheyenne smiled.

"Sooo, do Milyn and I have a niece or nephew ?" Allysa asked so eagerly.

Cheyenne looked towards Chris and he smiled up at her, "You two have a nephew."

Aw. I know Chris is going to look at life even more different because he has a son now. This is going to change everything in the future. April, 17th, 2015.

"What's his name ?" Momma Joy asked.

"Josiah." Cheyenne said, "Josiah Taylor Mortes."

"Why not Chris last name ?" Allysa asked. Her dramaful ass.

"Personal reasons and Shai has Chris last name already."

She nodded, "You have a little brother Shai." I said, "Brother ?" She asked, "He can't pay with dolls. He a boy."

"You two can play with other things tha dolls. My brother and I used to play hide and seek all the time."

"Can I hold him daddy ?" She asked Chris. Chris stood up from the chair and carefully placed Josiah in Shai's little arms.

"Hi Joey." She cooed. Everyone laughed at the nickname she gave him, "This my Joey."

"Let me take a picture of you four." I said.

"You know I don't like that camera shi - stuff." Chris said.

I kissed my teeth, "Chris come on and just take the picture."

He got more closer to Cheyenne and I took the picture of them. They looked so cute, "Cheyenne i'll send you the picture. You too Allysa."

"Now I have two grand-babies." Ms. Joy smiled, "You two have come a long way."

She's right about that. No one would ever guess Cheyenne and Chris would be together and even have a two babies at that.

Cheyenne's father walked inside, "Your mother couldn't make it." He told Cheyenne. Everyone saw a wave of disappointment on her face but she quickly hid it. "Oh." Was all she said.

"Now who do we have here ?" He asked, walking towards Shai.

"Look at my Joey !" Shai squealed, "Not too loud Shai. You don't want to wake him." Momma Joy said.

"Joey ?" Cheyenne's father asked, "His name is Josiah." Cheyenne told him.

"Josiah." He said more to himself, "Unique name."

"I think we should let Cheyenne get her rest." Chris said.

"She just had Jojo and you're trying to fu - bang her already ?" Allysa asked.