Chapter 35 part 1

Two Months Later

Cheyenne POV 

"I hate being on bed rest." I complained. Shai isn't even here, so that makes it more boring. She's at my father's house.

All I do is watch Netflix, eat, use the bathroom and sleep. Such a fantastic way of living.

"It can't be all that bad." Chris said.

"You go places. I don't."

He shrugged and his phone started to ring, "Get that." He said. I reached over but the person hung up. I swiped my finger across the screen and typed in his password. Well... what I thought was his password.

"Chris ?"

"What ?"

"Why'd you change your phone password ?"

I tried again to see if I was just typing to fast but it kept saying try again. I locked him out for a minute trying to unlock it and he snatched it out my hand.

"Quit that shit before you lock me out for a hour."

"Why'd you change it ?" I asked, "Are you che -"

"No. I'm not cheating." He interrupted, "Then why'd you change it ?" I asked for the millionth time.

"It's classified."

I glared at him and he started laughing, "I'm kidding, look."

He typed in the four numbers for me and it unlocked, "It's our new date." 

"Aw, Chris." I cooed, "Our new Anniversary."

"Correction, date." He said, "Anniversary makes it sound like we're old as fuck."

"You're close to turning 23. You aren't 18 anymore."

He got out the bed, "Anyways, i'm going to the kitchen." He walked out the room and I heard him walk downstairs.

I sat my laptop on top of my jumbo belly and changed the movie I was watching on Netflix. I suddenly felt a "popping" sensation, followed by an immediate gush of very warm fluid that soaked through my pants. A little more would leak out every time I moved, "Chris !" I yelled.

"What do you want woman ?!" He yelled back, "It's an emergency !" I yelled.

.

.

.

We  got to the hospital in under fifteen minutes and that was because Chris was dodging through traffic. He was running stop signs, lights and everything. I'm more surprised that he didn't get pulled over than how fast we got here.

I kept taking deep breaths like the doctor was telling me but I was hurting so bad. I was in the hospital bed squeezing Chris hand so hard. I told him to call everyone and they're all in the waiting room. My father told me that he's going to call my mom to see if she's coming and i'm kind of anxious about that.

"Damn Chey, you're going to break my hand." Chris said.

I ignored him and kept taking deep breaths. Inhaling and exhaling. My contractions aren't that close so my doctor isn't letting me push until then.

"Why didn't you just let the nurse give you a shot ?" He asked.

"I want the all natural way of giving birth."

I'm starting to think that I chose the wrong decision. I felt the pressure of each contraction and the pain from the crowning. 

My doctor, Hansen, walked inside, "How do you feel Ms. Mortes ?" He asked, "My contractions are like menstrual cramps on steroids."

"You're almost there just hang in there for just a few."

I nodded and bit down hard on my bottom lip from the contraction that just passed, "How long is a few ?" I asked.

"Three minutes top and then you're going to start pushing."

Two nurses came inside and one handed Chris a blue uniform, "May you put this on please and here are the gloves."

I let go of Chris hand so he could go change into the uniforms just like theirs. He came back, "Wait, let me stretch out my damn hand before you grab it again."

I quickly grabbed his hand, "Okay Ms. Mortes, we need you to start pushing now. Take a deep breath and push." Doctor Hansen told me.

I felt a ton of pressure, and started to push. It hurt so bad to stop. I squeezed Chris hand and heard him yell out in agony but his yell was more like background noise as I kept taking breaths and pushing.

"1, 2, 3 push !" Doctor Hansen said, "1, 2, 3 push !"

I kept pushing, pushing and pushing. I was getting frustrated and tired, "You can do this Ms. Mortes." Doctor Hansen prep. 

"Shut up !" I yelled at him, "Why did you make me take the fucking epideral ?!" I shouted at Chris.

"You're the one that said you wanted to do natural birth !" He yelled back at me.

"Fuck you ! You did this to me !"

I groaned in pain and pushed once more, "We got a head !" Doctor Hansen yelled. I saw Chris peak over and quickly leaned back up with a nauseated expression on his face.

.

.

I was out of breath and so tired. The pushing made time fly, but at the same time really exhausted me in a way that I wasn't prepared for.

I heard crying and instantly got so happy. I'm ready to see our newborn.

"Would you like to cut the umbilical cord ?" Doctor Hansen asked Chris. He nodded and got passed the scissors by a nurse. One of the nurses went and wrapped our newborn baby up.

"Congratulations, you two have a healthy baby -

.

.

.

.

Baby boy or girl ?

Listen here bitche$ , I want to see some comments or it's the waiting list !