Chapter 34.

Montrell in MM.

Milyn POV 

It's been a whole week since Valentines Day and everything is going good. I just left my modeling shift and on my way to get something to eat then to pick up Mell. I walked towards the main lobby and out the sliding doors. I pressed the button to unlock my car doors as I walked towards it. I got in my car and closed the door putting my key in the ignition, driving off.

Hm, Steak n Shake sounds good right now or maybe Waffle House... Waffle House.

.

.

.

I was sitting down in the booth cutting piece of my chocolate chip waffle. They have peanut butter waffles and that looks so disgusting. Who the hell would eat peanut butter waffles ?

"Hey beautiful."

That voice sounds familiar. I looked up to see Montell. He slid across from me and took a seat in the booth.

I smiled and gave him a head nod, "Well that was dry as fuck."

I laughed, "Are you stalking me ?" He shook his head, "This was already on my schedule."

He looked down at my plate with a surprised expression, "You don't eat much." I crossed my arms over my chest, "Why do I get a feeling that you'e trying to diss me on the low."

"Nah, it's just because... you know."

"No I don't. Care to explain ?"

"You're thick." He shrugged, "I just thought you eat a lot to be shaped like that."

I stared at him strangely, "I'll take that as a compliment."

My waitress came back, "Is everything fine? Do you need a refill or anything?"

"I'll have a refill." I handed her my cup and she came back a couple seconds later, "You two are so cute." She squealed, "I saw you on the Glamour magazine, may I take a picture with you ?"

I nodded and she walked around with her phone in her hand. She passed it over to Montell and he took our picture, "Thank you." She told Montell as he hand her back her phone, "Thanks Milyn."

"You welcome." I smiled. She walked back off to what ever she was doing.

"You didn't tell me I was talking to a celebrity."

I smirked, "You never asked."

Cheyenne POV 

Chris is still weighing on my bad side for abandoning me on Valentines Day. I know it's been a week but I still get angry thinking about it. He hasn't even did anything to make it up which pisses me off more.

"Where are you guys going ?" I asked Chris, who was helping Shai put her jacket on.

"Out. We'll be back."

"So you're leaving me alone ?"

"Chey we're coming right back."

Shai was fishing in Chris jacket for his phone.

"Why can't you just tell me where you're going ?"

"Because we're coming right back."

I huffed, "Chris please." I whined.