Chapter 15

Milyn POV 

I trusted him.

I let my guard down and trusted him.

Let him know about me. About my secrets. Who I am.

I- I just can't believe him. I'm so dumbfounded but I curse myself for not expecting this. How dumb can I be to even open myself up to another person. 

X.

Tyler.

Now Fizz. Three's a charm right ?

Oh my Mell. Precious Zarmell. I hope to god that he's okay. Please tell me he's okay.

I lay here chained from my wrist and ankles, naked. I can prop my knees up to my chest but what's the point? My dignity and innocence already took. I'm getting hopeless but i'm trying so hard to stay strong.

I don't know how long I was here but it had to be some hours. There was just one high window in this empty room. Looking out I see that the sun is still up. Not too much that it's still morning.

The door opened and I didn't even dare or bother to lift my head. What's the point?

I kept my knees up to my chest covering my bare body a little more. I winced from the pain of even doing so.

I could hear the heavy breathing in my air. "You have such a beautiful body." He whispered.

I cringed as I felt his cold fingers slowly touch down my leg, "Or should I say had."

He snickered and stood before me. I could feel his eyes drilling holes right through me. I knew he was staring at me.

"You're gonna be here for a while. Hungry ?" He asked.

I remained quiet.

"Thirsty ?" He asked.

Still no words escaped from my mouth.

"Speak bitch !" He yelled, causing for me to jump.

He knelt in front of me and slowly lifted my chin up. My eyes traveled up to his which stared back coldly.

"Wouldn't want anything to happen to your son, would you ?" He smiled.

"Where is he ?" I asked, "Where is my fucking son ?!"

"In good hands."He stood up, "For now."

My heart sank, "Please. Just please don't hurt him."

He laughed and walked to the door.

"Who are you ?"  I cried.

He smirked while his grill shined and slammed the door. I let out every emotion I had inside of me. I screamed, I howled, I cried. I just lost it. I knew I was losing it very slowly. He was breaking me very slowly.

"Milyn."

"Milyn."

I heard my name being called over and over, waking me up. I slowly opened my eyes and they widened when I saw who was staring back at me. I didn't even care that he was seeing every part of me.

"Get away from me." I said, barely above a whisper. 

"I jus-

"Get the fuck away from me !" I spat.

He slowly reached across and tried to touch my face.

"Don't." I said, trying to scoot back, "Don't touch me Fizz." My jaw clenched as all I saw was anger.

I saw how hurt he was but I didn't give a damn. I hold so much hatred for him that it hurts. It really hurts.

The knob to the door twisted and I brought my knees back up. The door opened and the grill man walked inside with a food bag in his hand.

"See your old friend ?" He asked.

I ignored him and glanced out the window. It was night time.

He passed the bag over to Fizz and walked out closing the door without saying a word. I put my head down and tried to block everyone out. I just want Mell to be safe and okay.

"I'm sorry." He said.

No you're not.

"Please, just understand me Milyn. He has my lil sis." He pleaded.

I kept my head down.

"I didn't bring you here for you to be treated like this ma'." I could hear the sincerity in his voice, "I want to help you but-

"Then get Mell out of here." I said.

"You know I can't do-

"Where is he ?"

He stayed quiet.

"Where is Zarmell ?!" I yelled.

"Safe, he's safe. Trust me."

Trust you? Ha, funny.

"You're sick." I hysterically laughed, "You're so fucking sick !"

"I hope your little sister knows how much of a sick bitch you are." I spat.

I heard him get up and walked out the room, slamming the door.

Tyler POV 

My phone started ringing, interrupting me from my smoke session.

"Hello-

"Tyler, Milyn isn't answering." I heard Crystal said, "I called her more than five times and she hadn't pick up. I'm getting worried and I drove to her place. Her car is outside but nobody opened the door." She panicked.

I put the blunt down and sat up, "I'll be there, give me ten." I said.

"Hurry." She said before hanging up.

I grabbed my .40 off the nightstand and got up, rushing out the house.

I got to Milyn house and saw Crystal car parked in the yard. I got out my car and just like she said, Milyn car was parked outside.

I walked up the driveway and towards the front door where Crystal was standing at.

"When did you last talk to her ?" I asked her.

I started peeping through the window to see if I could see anything but it was pitch black.

"Yesterday."

"Back up." I told her.

I saw the door was kinda hanging off the hinges. I kicked it once and it fell straight down making a loud thud.

I walked inside first and Crystal followed close behind. 

"Milyn ?!" She yelled, "Zarmell ?!"

I jogged upstairs and looked inside Milyn room. Looked like a tornado just left her room. I went across to Mell room and it was just as messed up as Milyns.

"Fuck !" I yelled, punching the wall.

I heard Crystal footsteps coming upstairs and her eyes widened once she saw the rooms. I looked down at her and she had tears in her eyes. I hugged her tightly.

"We're gonna find them. I bet that on my life Crystal." I told her.

Her cries were the only thing the heard.