Chapter 32

Milyn POV 

I was at Walmart with Mell getting some Valentine cards and candy for his class. I remember in elementary Brandon and I always had to do this. We both hated it because some kids wouldn't even bring candy to class and they thought I was sharing the candy both my parents wasted their money on.

"So what kind of candy do you want to get for your class ?" I asked him.

He had his own mini cart and I had mine. I think it's so cute when stores have that ! I took my phone out my pocket and took a picture of both us with our carts. Mell wasn't paying attention in the photo. I post it on Instagram and watched how many likes already started liking the picture.

"Umm... sour." He said, "All sour !"

"I don't think all of your friends would like that."

We were down the candy aisle and he was grabbing all types of different sour candy. Xtremes, Sour Patch Kids, sour gummy worms and Warheads.

"Wait Mell, lets get some different variety." 

"What's varity ?"

He looked up at me so confused and I laughed, "Variety is like saying a different type." 

I picked up for different kind of candies, "See ? We have sour, sweet, gummy, hard and chocolate."

He smiled and nodded, "Maddy don't like chocolate. She says it makes her tummy yell."

"Um, we'll make Maddy a special bag."

"And Shai gets a special bag too."

I nodded and put some of the candy in his cart and some in mine too. We both rolled our way to the self checkout.

After putting most of the candy in the bags, it was just one that I couldn't find the bar code.

"Mommy what's wrong ?"

"I can't seem to find the bar code on this one."

"It's on the bottom right on the back." Someone said.

I turned it on the back and sure enough it was there. Who the hell makes a bar code that damn small ?

I looked up to tell the person thank you but rolled my eyes once I noticed it was the waiter that Chey and Allysa tried to set me up with.

"A thank you would be nice." He chuckled.

"You know just because you're beautiful doesn't mean you can treat others like shit." He smirked.

Mell wasn't even paying attention to say that this dude just cursed. He was too busy trying to open one of the candy bags and he was concentrating hard.

"I'm actually a very nice person until you piss me off." I said.

I placed the candy in the bag and started removing the bags off the scale into the buggy.

"Mommy I need help." Mell pouted.

"Mell put that back in the buggy please. We'll open it when we get home."

"You have a son ?" Waiter dude asked.

No, he just calls me Mommy to be funny.

"Yeah." I said.

He bent down on one knee so he and Mell were on the same level.

"Wassup, i'm Montell."

So that's his name.

"I'm Mell and that's my Mommy."

He pointed up at me and I smiled at him. I love Mell so much.

"Yeah, she's beautiful." Montell said.