Chapter 27.

Cheyenne POV 

It's been five weeks since I told Chris about my pregnancy and I recently told the others. Allysa was excited because she's getting another niece or nephew. Milyn and Lj were very happy for me and so was Tyler. The next step is to tell Chris mom. I rather save my judgmental parents for last. School also started for the little ones. Tyler, Lj and June are back in college for their last year. I start work at the boutique again but Chris doesn't want me to work at all. He thinks I should just stay home all day but nope, I like being somewhat independent.

"Mommy im sleepy." Shai whined.

I was combing her hair when she was still half asleep, "You shouldn't be tired. You went to bed early." I said.

"Yo, we got 15 !" Chris yelled from downstairs.

"Alright mama, you ready ?" I asked.

She nodded and I helped slipped her backpack on her back. I helped her walk downstairs and Chris picked her up. 

.

.

I turned around from the front seat, "See you later Shai." I smiled and leaned back a little more to give her kiss on the cheek.

Chris got out the car and walked Shai up to the school door. I saw another car pull up behind us and I saw Milyn helping Mell get out. "Hi guys." I said.

Milyn looked my way and smiled, she told Mell something and he smiled at me before running in the school building. Milyn walked over and leaned on my window.

"Hey Ms. Preggo." She laughed, "How are things ?"

"Nice so far." I sighed, "We have to tell our parents."

"Ms. Joy seems nice, I know she would be angry at the time you two decided to tell her but I know she'll be happy." Her face expression changed to concern, "Now you're parents might be a different situation."

I groaned, "I know right. They already hate Chris, well my mom does. My father is just .. I don't even know."

Chris walked back and hopped inside the car, "Wassup Milyn ?"

"Hey Chris." She said.

"Well, I should get going. See you guys later and call me when you're done Chey."

I nodded and she walked off, "So you ready ?" Chris asked.

I nodded my head and as he drove off he held my hand.

.

.

We got to Momma Joy house and I started to get nervous again. My anxiety started acting up and I was feeling nauseated. Chris parked in her driveway and looked at me.

"Chill, we gon' be good." He reassured.

I took a deep breath and let it go. We both got out the car and walked up to Momma Joy door. I knocked and grabbed Chris hand. I wanted to hide behind Chris so bad. If Momma Joy gets angry then I won't know what to do. She's like another mother to me, well she's more better than my mother. She doesn't judge me at all for anything I decide in my own life.

She opened the door and smiled once her eyes landed on me, "Hello beautiful." She smiled.

"Hi Momma Joy." I smiled.

"Hey baby." She kissed Chris cheek

"Hey momma."

"Is something wrong, you two never pay me a visit." She laughed.