Chapter 40- Soobin

Soobin's POV

Soobin stirred a silver spoon in his cup of hot chocolate. He watched the foam at the top swirl around in a circle, like it was on a merry-go-round.

He took a tentative sip from the cup. The combination of whipped cream and hot chocolate shocked him.

It tasted heavenly.

Soobin could hear the noise of distant chatter in the background, but it didn't disturb him, he was in his own little world. Soobin was zoning out of the real world and focusing on the small table in front of him.

Around the table sat Taehyun, Beomgyu, and Hueningkai. These three have gotten closer to each other. Soobin, who didn't want to interrupt their conversation, let them talk. He felt happy that his friends were socializing more.

Soobin just sat at his seat, minding his own business.

Things were very calm and peaceful.

Of course it didn't stay like that.

One second the door of the restaurant was shut, but then the next second it was slammed open.

By someone.

The someone being Choi Yeonjun.

But that wasn't what surprised Soobin.

I-IS THAT A CROP TOP!? (Ahh yes, the new concept photos inspired me to write this :)).

Soobin spat out his hot chocolate. 

"EWWW!!! I HAVE 'SOOBSPIT' ON ME!!" Hueningkai shrieked. A big stain was visible on Kai's hoodie, his favorite hoodie.

Soobin hurriedly ran away from the scene to look for napkins. He was beyond grateful for the distraction, he could feel heat rising to his face.

Soobin went through the bathroom door and stood in front of the sink.

He stared at his reflection.

Fuck, I'm blushing!!

Soobin pressed a hand against his cheeks in an effort to calm down.

It didn't help at all.

Soobin squeezed his eyes shut, but it didn't help him forget what he just saw. If anything, he could see the image even more clearly.

Yeonjun wore a plain white crop top with a huge smily face smacked in the center. He wore black jeans that contrasted beautifully with his top. The jeans hugged Yeonjun's thighs nicely and showed off his long legs.

Soobin splashed some (holy) water on his face. 

He could feel his heart beat increasing just thinking about Yeonjun. He couldn't stop thinking about the way his eyes shine when he enters a room, the way his hair is slightly messy, the way his lips naturally form into a pout.

AND HE WAS WEARING A CROP TOP JSNSJSKSKSKSKSKSK!!!

Soobin wasn't gonna lie to himself. Yeonjun absolutely rocked the crop top. Maybe too much.

Soobin wiped the water droplets from his face. Then he grabbed some tissues from the bathroom for Hueningkai.

Hopefully I don't look like a mess.

Soobin trudged out of the bathroom. He peeked his head into the room where the whole group was sitting.

Yeonjun was sitting on a chair around the table that Soobin was sitting at. Yeonjun was engaged in a conversation with his brother. Even from a distance, Soobin could hear Yeonjun's giggles.