Chapter 52- Yeonjun

Yeonjun's POV

Yeonjun's nerves were frazzled.

It was a brand new day and they were getting close to their destination.

The robbers location.

(YOU GUYS!!! SO RIGHT NOW IM AT SCHOOL HAVING LUNCH. SO USUALLY I SIT AT THE SAME TABLE, BUT SOME RANDOM DUDE IS THERE SO I HAD TO FIND ANOTHER SEAT. NOW I'M SITTING SOMEWHERE ELSE AND THE PEOPLE AT THE TABLE ARE ALL TALKING. I DONT THINK THEY NOTICED ME SO PHEW 😅)

Yeonjun got up and ran to the drivers seat. A tired but determined Jungkook was sitting there.

"We are almost there Yeonjun, can you believe it?!" Jungkook said.

Yeonjun jumped up and down excitedly, but suddenly his stomach grumbled loudly.

WOAH, THAT WAS LOUD!

Jungkook eyed Yeonjun with a surprised expression. "For a second, I thought Taehyung sneezed and don't get me started on how loud his sneezes are!"

Yeonjun awkwardly chuckled. "Umm, I'll go eat breakfast to feed my loud ass stomach."

Yeonjun ventured through the huge carriage. The smell of food guided him to the right place.

Yeonjun's pupils slowly widened.

"I-is that bread!?"

"Yes!" said another voice from inside the breakfast area.

Soobin was standing there with stacks of bread on his plate.

OH NO NOT SOOBIN, KNENSJSJBSJAJSHDBWJSJSBSNKWJSBABAJAJSHBWJWJSBWBKWSJBWJWIDVJSSUBWBWJWJWBSJSHBWJ!!!

A huge grin was on Soobin's face, but something about that grin seemed evil.

Yeonjun approached Soobin, but something stopped him. More specifically, a piece of bread stopped him.

Soobin just threw a piece of bread at Yeonjun's face.

Surprised overtook Yeonjun's body. He could feel steam rise up inside of him.

HE DID NOT JUST DO THAT?!

Yeonjun angrily wiped the bread crumbs off his face. He glared at Soobin.

Yeonjun picked up the piece of bread that Soobin threw at him and swiftly threw it at Soobin.

It hit Soobin smack dab in the face. Soobin blinked in surprise.

Yeonjun pointed a finger at Soobin and laughed. "OH, YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD THROW BREAD AT ME WITHOUT ANY CONSEQUENCES?! HA! YOU THOUGHT WRONG!"

Soobin raised an eyebrow. "You're cute when you're mad."

All the imaginary steam inside Yeonjun dissipated. Yeonjun eyes widened.

His lips fumbled to make words. "W-wh-what?"

At that moment another piece of bread hit Yeonjun right in the center of his face.

Soobin smirked and stuck his tongue out at Yeonjun.

All his anger came back to him.

THIS BITCH FOOLED ME! UGH I HATE HIS SEXY BRAIN.

More food was thrown at Yeonjun.

IS HE IN KINDERGARTEN?! HE'LL HAVE TO CLEAN UP THE HUGE MESS AFTERWARDS.

Nonetheless, Yeonjun joined in the food fight. He wanted revenge.

Yeonjun dashed to where all the plates were and grabbed one. He used that as a shield to block all the bread raining on him. Yeonjun filled his plate with bread and launched those at Soobin.