Chapter 63- Yeonjun

Yeonjun's POV

Yeonjun looked around. He was in an empty room. The walls were a light gray color, adding a gloomy feel in the air.

"I'm gonna leave," Yeonjun spoke hurriedly. He exited the room and stood in the hallway.

Yeonjun looked to his right and saw a vending machine. He walked towards it and looked at the snacks available.

"Hey Yeonjun," a whispered voice said behind Yeonjun.

Yeonjun quickly spun around. Soobin was standing there, his big orbs staring at Yeonjun.

Yeonjun's breath hitched. Soobin was just a few centimeters from his face.

Silence filled the air.

"Were you gonna get a snack?" Soobin asked, breaking the silence. Yeonjun dumbly nodded his head.

Yeonjun turned back around to face the vending machine. His eyes scanned over the options, but he couldn't focus on the snacks. Soobin stood very close behind Yeonjun, also looking at the vending machine.

All Yeonjun could focus on was the feeling of Soobin's breath on his neck.

Yeonjun nervously laughed.

WHY DID I JUST LAUGH?!

"Your laugh is cute," Soobin said.

Yeonjun turned around in disbelief. He couldn't believe how bold Soobin was.

"Huh?!" Yeonjun managed to say. He could feel himself blushing.

Soobin crossed his arms in a smug manner. "You heard me."

Yeonjun felt butterflies in his stomach. He backed up towards the vending machine and looked down at the floor to avoid eye contact.

"I- I don't know what to say."

Soobin walked towards Yeonjun until they were centimeters away from each other.

Soobin was so close that Yeonjun could smell his scent. It calmed Yeonjun down and drove him crazy at the same time.

Yeonjun looked up at Soobin. Soobin's black hair was parted in the middle, showcasing his forehead. Soobin's eyes were a beautiful brown color, like the bark of a willow tree. It resembled the warm rays emitted from the sun. His eyes glittered warmly like freshly fallen snow on the rich dark soil.

Yeonjun got lost in those two beautiful orbs. It was like a galaxy, breathtakingly beautiful.

Yeonjun looked down at Soobin's lips. Yeonjun always found his lips very unique. His upper lip was curved like a cupid's bow, and his bottom lip looked very plump. Together, his lips resembled a heart.

Yeonjun's heart beat fast in his ribcage.

Yeonjun had the urge to bring their lips together. He wanted to taste Soobin's luscious lips, and feel him close.

Yeonjun's gaze flickered back up to Soobin, only to see Soobin looking at his lips. Yeonjun stopped breathing for a second.

Both their gazes met. A message passed between the two of them. They both closed their eyes and leaned towards each other.

Yeonjun felt Soobin's lips against his. They felt as soft as the clouds in the sky. Yeonjun wrapped an arm around Soobin's neck. Yeonjun's mind grew dizzy as the seconds went by. Soobin's lips felt so perfect against his, as if it were meant to happen.