Chapter 44- Yeonjun

Yeonjun's POV

Yeonjun felt a wave of worry wash over himself. He just witnessed Soobin banging his head against a bean bag.

"Are you okay?"

Soobin slowly turned his head to meet Yeonjun's concerned gaze. Soobin's slightly curly hair was ruffled, giving it a windswept look. His lips were slightly pointed downward into a subtle frown.

He's clearly going through something.

"Ummm, yes I'm fine."

Yeonjun gave him a look. "That's a lie."

Yeonjun proceeded to sit next to Soobin on the bean bag.

Soobin started to panic, "Arghaahag, you don't have to sit with me!"

Doesn't he not want me to sit with him?

Yeonjun pouted, "But I want to, you seem so lonely and I want to keep you company."

Yeonjun flashed a dazzling smile at Soobin.

It looked like a hurricane was brewing inside of Soobin's mind. Yeonjun watched as Soobin bashfully looked down at the floor and fiddle with his fingers.

"Ahhh okay," Soobin quietly replied.

Both of them sat there in silence.

It wasn't the uncomfortable type of silence, it was the 'very much needed' type of silence.

People don't always have to start a conversation to ward away silence. Just having someone acknowledge your presence is enough.

Yeonjun glanced at Soobin. His fluffy hair looked so soft and touchable.

Clearly Soobin needs someone to cheer him up, so I'll compliment him. I mean who doesn't love compliments?

Yeonjun turned to Soobin. "I like your hair."

Soobin turned red. "W-what?"

"It looks so soft," Yeonjun said while reaching out a hand to pat Soobin's head.

What the actually fuck am I doing? But it looks so sooooft I wanna touch it.

Soobin eyes widened.

"Umm this sounds weird, but can I touch your hair?" Yeonjun shyly asked.

Soobin moved his head up and down, which Yeonjun took as a yes. He reached out and patted Soobin's head.

Yeonjun brushed his fingers through Soobin's hair. His hair flowed past Yeonjun's fingers like rivers.

I'm right! His hair IS soft.

Before it could get more awkward, Yeonjun retracted his hands.

GAHAH WHY DID I DO THAT NOW HE PROBABLY THINKS I'M WEIRD!

"Ummm, do you think I'm weird?" Yeonjun asked.

"Of course I do."

"Is that a compliment or an insult?"

"It depends," Soobin replied mysteriously.

WHAT?!

Yeonjun lightly shoved Soobin. Soobin lightly shoved him back.

"What in the world is going on?" Taehyun said with a questionable look on his face. He had just finished cleaning up the leftover pillows from the pillow fight. Beomgyu and Kai stood behind him, having an equally questionable look on their faces.

"I'm just cheering up Soobitch." Yeonjun replied innocently.

In the corner of his eye, Yeonjun saw Soobin pout.