Chapter 42- Yeonjun

Yeonjun's POV    

Yeonjun smacked Beomgyu's back.

"Yah! I'm not a picky eater just because I don't like oysters, if anything YOU are the picky eater!" Yeonjun screamed at Beomgyu.

They were both sitting together in the library, holding cups of hot chocolate.

"SHUSHHH!" Someone said to them from within the library.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes. "There is literally no one reading in here, so why do we have to be quiet?"

Yeonjun shrugged.

Both of them were pumped for the meeting that was going to start soon. They decided to visit the library before going to the meeting because why not? Yeonjun loved the library and Beomgyu loved the hot chocolate they gave out for free.

FREE HOT CHOCOLATE DO YOU HEAR ME!

Yeonjun showed Beomgyu the book he found yesterday, the one with the symbol of the robbers.

"Woahh!" Beomgyu gasped.

Yeonjun smiled. "I found it myself."

"No need to brag about it," Beomgyu pouted.

Yeonjun laughed.

After he showed Soobin the symbol of the eye yesterday, they looked more into that chapter. They learned the basic facts about the kingdom. The kingdom has been ruled by the same King and Queen for almost 40 years. According to the book, they don't have any child to take the throne. The King and Queen's name is Marvolo and Marla.

That sums up everything they learned.

It wasn't a ton of information, but it was enough.

Yeonjun could tell that the citizens of this Kingdom feared their ruler. He got very bad vibes from this kingdom.

Beomgyu listened to everything that Yeonjun just told him.

"Wait- you said Soobin was there with you?" Beomgyu asked.

"Yes," Yeonjun suspiciously responded.

Why does he care?

"Why did he come to the library, I thought he hated books," Beomgyu said with a growing smile on his face.

Yeonjun frowned. "That's what I asked him, but he didn't respond."

Beomgyu's grin grew wider, "Do you have a theory as to why he didn't tell you?"

Yeonjun paused.

"I just let it go, I didn't pressure him. And he seemed kinda scared to respond, so I didn't make him respond."

Beomgyu's grin grew even wider, if that was even possible, "When Bighit Boys entered the room yesterday, Soobin was looking only at you."

Yeonjun's breath stopped.

He nervously chuckled, "W-what?"

Beomgyu swirled a straw in his cup of hot chocolate. He took a sip and smirked.

"Right after the King showed us the glove and all that stuff, Soobin dashed to where you were heading."

Yeonjun froze in his seat.

(Why is this scene so fun to write??)

"So....." Yeonjun nervously said.

"So, that means he followed you here." Beomgyu said with a big smirk plastered on his face.

Yeonjun felt his cheeks getting warm. He felt a weird mix of emotions. He felt happy? Embarrassed? Flustered? Maybe all of those emotions combined?