Chapter 7- Soobin

Soobin's POV

Soobin woke up late the next day because it was a Saturday morning. If he is ever given the chance to get extra sleep he will take it. I guarantee you. That's why Soobin was currently screaming at Hueningkai at 9:00 in the morning. 

"Kai!! I could have gotten more sleep, but you just had to wake me up now!" Kai giggled while jumping on Soobin's bed.

Soobin and Hueningkai share a room in the castle. There are multiple rooms for the servants to sleep in, but there are more servants than rooms. Because of this, they are paired up with one other person to room with. The gums chose to room with each other for obvious reasons.

Soobin just rolled his eyes at Hueningkai in a playful manner, he could never get angry at him.  (Whipped amirite?) 

"What did you do during all this time while I was asleep?" Soobin asked Kai. 

Hueningkai momentarily froze and stared at Soobin. Soobin saw a flicker of an emotion pass through Hueningkai's eyes, maybe anger or sadness or surprise or perhaps a mix of all three. 

The look in his eye disappeared as fast as it came, and Kai responded by saying, "I-I just went out for a morning run like usual!"

Lately, Hueningkai has been waking up early in the morning to run. The weird thing about it is that Hueningkai doesn't look like he just ran outside.

How come he doesn't look sweaty or tired at all, Soobin wondered. It's too early for all this thinking.

Somehow, Soobin managed to drag himself out of bed, throw some clothes on and fix his face and bed hair. He checked himself out in the mirror after getting ready. "Wow, I look stunning," Soobin said out loud. 

Hueningkai snorted at this and said, "Soobinnie, we have to hurry up, so stop eye fucking yourself in the mirror!" Soobin took one last glance at the mirror and then followed Kai out of their room. You must be wondering where the fuck they are going on a Saturday morning. I guess you'll have to wait and see.

They went through many twists and turns in the hallway. You would've thought the castle goes on forever because of the number of rooms and halls it has. After half an hour of spinning through the hallways, the gums reached their destination. 

They were standing in front of a large wooden oak door. The smell of parchment paper filled the air, and, for some reason, it smelled relaxing to Soobin. 

Hueningkai knocked on the door in a special pattern. 

Nothing happened. 

After a few seconds, the door slowly creaked open. They both glanced at each other before going inside the huge room. 

Both boys slowly walked in, making sure that their footsteps wouldn't make any noise. The room was huge. The ceiling was so high up, Soobin couldn't able tell what color it was. The walls were painted brown, which complemented the wooden floor. The boys quietly inched their way into the room, finally reaching the place they had been looking for. 

In front of them right now, was a tall blonde man, but Soobin and Hueningkai were even taller than this man. His name tag read 'Mr. Kim.' 

"Hey Namjoon, hyung!" Hueningkai casually said. Both Soobin and Hueningkai bowed down to Namjoon, then looked him in the eye. 

"Thanks for coming on time today," Namjoon chuckled. 

A small figure came out of the darkness and skipped into Namjoon's arms. Namjoon kissed the top of the man's head and said in a sweet voice, "Good Morning Jimin" (This is the part where I don't want people complaining about the ships. Minimoni is so cute and I don't want anyone saying bad stuff about this ship). Jimin beamed up at Namjoon, his eyes filled with love.

"Ewww do your lovey dovey stuff elsewhere please, there are single people here," Soobin said with a disgusted face. 

I know that I'm gonna remain single for life, so this just makes me feel sad and lonely. I'm never gonna be whipped for anyone like that, Soobin thought.

Namjoon and Jimin just ignored Soobin's comment and kept cuddling within each other's embrace. 

Hueningkai jumped up and down when he saw the rest of their leaders come in.

Yoongi and Hoseok entered the room hand in hand, and behind them were Jungkook and Taehyung. Jungkook was on Taehyung's back, acting as if Taehyung were a horse. "Walk faster, Tae! I believe in you, you can do it!" 

Soobin averted his eyes from the whole scene, he felt too single at the moment. 

After everyone had settled down, Namjoon immediately stood up. "We are adding a new person to this group. It's about time we do so. He is supposed to come here any time soon-" Right after Namjoon said that, they heard the special knock on the door, followed by quiet footsteps. 

Hueningkai dramatically gasped and Soobin's eyes widened. 

Right in front if them stood Taehyun. (DUN DUN DUN)

Where do you think Jin is 👀??

I hope you had a lovely day today!

Tell me about yourselves, I want to know my readers more!

Today, in a few hours, my school starts so updates might not be as frequent.