Chapter 75- Yeonjun

Yeonjun's POV

Sunlight hit Yeonjun's face. He whined and slowly opened his eyes.

He looked around and then jolted up.

WAIT-

WHERE AM I?!

Yeonjun's eyes widened in realization.

Forget the butterflies, elephants ran around in his stomach. Yeonjun's face heated up as he recalled what happened yesterday.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

WE KISSED!!

Yeonjun smiled and looked beside him, but didn't see Soobin.

Where is he?

Yeonjun's smile slightly fell.

He must've gotten up without me.

Yeonjun stumbled off the couch and walked up to a specific spot on the floor. Right in front of Yeonjun lay a small piece of paper. The same paper Soobin wrote his confession on.

Yeonjun eagerly picked it up and stuffed it in his jacket. While he stuffed the note in the hoodie, his hand hit a book.

Yeonjun realized which book that was.

Omg, I almost forgot about this book. THE book.

Yeonjun safely tucked the book in a shelf within the room. He didn't want it to be out in the open. He exited the room and decided to stroll around the Palace. Why not?

Yeonjun entered the extravagant hallways. He walked slowly, left alone with his hurricane of thoughts.

I'M STILL WEARING SOOBIN'S HOODIE!!

SOOBIN LIKES ME!!

SOOBIN WROTE A FUCKING PARAGRAPH FOR ME!!

WE WATCHED A MOVIE TOGETHER!!

WE CUDDLED ON THE COUCH!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

He continued walking.

Yeonjun had a slight skip in his step. He held his head higher than normal.

He looked at the familiar walls and smiled.

Suddenly he felt a hand grab his arm and pull him inside a dark room.

"What the fuck-"

A pair of lips crashed onto Yeonjun's.

For a wild second, Yeonjun thought it was some random person kissing him, but he recognized these lips.

Soobin.

Yeonjun immediately kissed the person back. He wrapped an arm around the person's neck and pulled them closer.

The two boys continued to kiss each other in pitch darkness.

Yeonjun's heart fluttered. He got another kiss from Soobin, but something about this kiss seemed different. Soobin seemed worried.

Soobin softly bit Yeonjun lower lip, which made Yeonjun mind go crazy. He let out a soft whimper.

They both pulled away, panting for air.

"DON'T WANDER AROUND THE HALLS YEONJUN, YOU COULD'VE GOTTEN CAUGHT!!!" Soobin shrieked.

Even though Yeonjun couldn't see Soobin's face, he could imagine what he looked like at the moment.

He's probably glaring at me right now with his nose scrunched in anger. Oh, and his hands are probably balled up in fists-