Chapter 31- Soobin

Soobin POV

He seemed so happy yesterday. I saw his smile and it was beautiful. Why does he hate me?

Soobin was thinking these thoughts while washing the crusty dishes again.

This time Hueningkai wasn't with him. He was assigned another job to do.

It's almost lunch time, I should be stuffing my belly with food, not washing the nasty dishes!

Most of the dishes survived the attack. The Castle was almost back to normal, the workers worked miracles. Fortunately, the Palace was almost restored back to its original state.

Soobin could smell the aroma of food floating through the air.

Soobin's stomach growled.

FUCKKK, NOW MY STOMACH SOUNDS LIKE A DYING WALRUS!

Soobin was craving for some bread at the moment.

I really want some red bean bread right now.

Soobin continued to quietly wash the dish.

He heard some faint noises in the background.

Are we being attacked again?!!

But when Soobin listened closely, he heard voices instead.

Soobin put down the dish he was washing and followed the sound.

It was coming from outside of the room he was in.

He peeked his head out and was met by the sight of the huge dining room.

The blood red carpet stretched across the entire floor, complimenting the cream colored walls. In the center of the huge room was a luxurious table. At the table sat Prince Yeonjun and his parents.

Soobin held in a gasp.

What are they talking about?!

Soobin, being the nosy person that he is, inched closer to the room to get a full scope of the conversation.

"....stressed out. The people are angry and terrified, which is normal. This is what happened all those years ago. We need you to get more intense training and be used to the public."

Soobin saw Yeonjun's face freeze at that.

Rat Face must hate crowds.

Yeonjun bit his lip. "Please, no I beg you! The teacher is bad at training and I get so nervous around crowds."

The King sadly shook his head. "I'm sorry Yeonjun but it's for your own good."

Yeonjun slightly frowned at that.

Soobin felt a little bad for Yeonjun at the moment.

If he says he is uncomfortable, it's best not to push his limits so quickly. I can tell he doesn't like being around a ton of people.

Yeonjun started to get up from his seat.

Soobin quickly dashed out of the place and back to where he was earlier.

"Hello darkness my old friend," Soobin said to the dishes.

Soobin scrubbed hard at the dishes.

I feel bad for Rat Face.

That was the main thought flooding Soobin's mind the rest of the day.

This is a short, but necessary chapter. 

Sooooo..... tell me, how is life so far?? (OMG I'M SO BAD AT STARTING CONVERSATIONS IF YOU COULDN'T TELL AHBAHDBFDFB)

I LOVE EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! BUB BYE!