Chapter 43- Soobin

Soobin's POV

Oxygen and Soobin weren't cooperating at the moment.

Soobin couldn't stop staring at Yeonjun.

HIS HAIR IS BLUE!?!! It should be illegal for someone to look so godlike in blue hair.

Even though Taehyun, Hueningkai, and Beomgyu dyed their hair a different color, Soobin wasn't as mesmerized by their hair compared to Yeonjun.

Blue hair on Yeonjun just hits different.

Soobin watched Yeonjun's cat eyes softened.

His eyes look so warm and gentle, like a cozy blanket on a cold winter day.

Yeonjun smiled and made his way over to the group of friends.

Gahhhh his smile can light up a dark room.

Soobin felt the familiar fluttering sensation in his stomach. His cheeks turned pinkish color.

Soobin squished his cheeks.

How do I stop myself from blushing??

Soobin watched Yeonjun grabbed a pillow and smack Beomgyu with it. Taehyun and Kai immediately ran up to Beomgyu's side to defend him.

"Yahhh, this isn't fair!! You have more people on your side than me," Yeonjun complained.

"Soobin can be on your team," Taehyun said.

Soobin furiously shook his head. "No can do, I HATE sports."

"This isn't even a sport Soobin hyung! It's just throwing pillows at each other!!" Taehyun shouted.

Soobin rolled his eyes. "Still a no. I'll watch you all play on the side."

Soobin sat down on a bean bag and watch them all play. Actually, it was more like Soobin watched Yeonjun play.

Soobin just couldn't tear his gaze away from Yeonjun. It was like his eyes were glued on Yeonjun.

He had this random urge to squish Yeonjun's cheeks and run a hand through his freshly dyed blue hair.

Right now, Yeonjun was throwing a pillow at Kai. The angle at which Yeonjun threw it, the determination etched onto his face when he threw it, everything was so captivating to Soobin. The blue hair just made Yeonjun even more captivating.

Suddenly Soobin felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Clearly I did a good job dying his hair."

Soobin shakily turned his head. Arya was standing there with a smirk decorating her face.

Soobin bit his tongue.

FUCKKKK THIS IS AN AWKWARD SITUATION TO BE IN!!!!

"W-what do you mean? Whose hair?"

Arya rolled her eyes. "You know exactly who I'm talking about."

Soobin gulped.

Arya motioned for Soobin to stand up and follow her. Even though he was confused, Soobin followed Arya.

They both walked into a deserted room that had only two couches placed in the center. Soobin sat down on one of the chairs.

He could feel his nerves buzzing out of nervousness.

Why did she bring me here??

Arya sat down next to Soobin. Her eyes held a warm and delicate look in them. Her dark chocolate brown eyes met Soobin's equally dark eyes.