Chapter 76- Soobin

Soobin's POV

Soobin woke up to a bright and sunny day. He stretched his long legs and hopped out of bed.

And then he screamed in excitement.

He hugged the nearest pillow and squealed.

THIS. IS. NOT. A. DREAM!!!

Yeonjun is my boyfriend!!!!

Soobin threw the pillow on his bed and quickly got ready for breakfast.

Soobin raced through the halls and into the luxurious dining room. An enormous crystal chandelier dangled from the high ceiling. In the center of the room was a huge table, probably made of mahogany. Seated at the table was the King, Queen, and all of Soobin's friends.

The King and Queen weren't looking at each other.

They are probably still angry about the whole Yeonjun-isn't-their-son situation...

Soobin made his way over to the table. Rows of plates and cutlery were already on the table. He sat down and immediately started eating.

This food tastes so good!!

Soobin looked up from his plate and caught Yeonjun's gaze. Yeonjun was staring at Soobin, a fond smile overtaking his face. He was also happily eating his food. Soobin suddenly had the urge to do something dumb.

He winked at Yeonjun.

Yeonjun spat out his food and started choking. Everyone's head turned towards the struggling boy. Yeonjun, whose face had gone as red as a tomato, started smacking the table. Soobin was about to get up and help Yeonjun, but then he stopped choking.

All I did was wink-

Yeonjun pressed his lips together and bore his eyes into Soobin's. Yeonjun's face was still flushed, which Soobin found adorable.

The King coughed. "Mind explaining what happened?"

"I can sense the tension between Yeonjun and Soobin," Paloma whispered to Hueningkai. Hueningkai had to stifle a laugh.

"Nothing happened..... Yeonjunnie just choked on his food," Soobin replied to the King. He was fully aware that he called Yeonjun 'Yeonjunnie.'

"I see that you have a nickname for Yeonjun," the Queen piped up.

"You also called him 'Junnie' before," the King said, looking directly at Soobin.

Soobin glanced at Yeonjun. His head was buried deep into his hands, the tips of his ears a bright pink color.

"Yeah I did," Soobin responded nonchalantly, "I'm his boyfriend."

Everyone's head turned towards the King and Queen. Yeonjun nervously peeked at the two.

"Oh okay," the King said, reclining back in his chair, "To be honest it was kinda obvious."

"That explains a lot..." the Queen added.

Soobin stared, dumbfounded.

T-they don't care?!

They aren't gonna beat me up?!?

Suddenly the doors to the room flew open. A bunch of guards entered the room, a masked man in their clutches.

"OH MY GOSH DO I LOOK LIKE I CAN HURT YOU!?" the masked man asked in a shrill voice.

"YES, WITH THAT BEAUTIFUL FACE YOU COULD HURT ANYONE!" one guard replied. "DANG I MIGHT BE GAY AFTER ALL!"

"THIS CONVERSATION AIN'T ABOUT MY HANDSOME FACE!!!"