Chapter 61- Yeonjun

Yeonjun's POV

Yeonjun woke up in cold sweat. He just had a nightmare.

The cool air in the room bit his skin, frazzling his nerves.

Yeonjun's fingers wouldn't stop trembling.

He couldn't even look out the window because there wasn't any. The bare walls stared at him, seemingly mocking him.

Yeonjun closed his eyes, but it only seemed to magnify his nightmare.

The image of Yeonjun's foster parents lying dead on the ground flooded his mind.

Yeonjun felt cold and hot at the same time. Cold sweat dripped down his neck.

Yeonjun's breathing became irregular.

Take deep breaths.

Yeonjun heeded his own advice.

Rich oxygen filled his lungs, awakening him as if he took a sip of ice cold water.

It helped a little.

His body wouldn't stop trembling.

What is happening to me??

Why is this happening??

Suddenly the door unlocked.

Yeonjun stood up on his rubbery legs. They felt tingly all over.

I need to get someone, anyone!!

Yeonjun's breaths were speeding up again. His stomach felt like it was twisting and turning.

Yeonjun's rubbery legs walked him over to the door. Using his shaky hands, Yeonjun pushed open the door.

The cold air bit his skin, making Yeonjun feel colder. Yeonjun was trembling horribly.

His chest and neck felt tight. A burning sensation filled his heart.

His desperate eyes searched for someone in the hallways.

Where is everyone?!?!

A figure came out of one of the rooms.

Soobin!

Yeonjun almost cried out loud.

"S-soobin!" Yeonjun croaked. Soobin turned his head. His eyes widened. He immediately ran to Yeonjun's side.

"I don't feel okay..." Yeonjun said in a shaky voice. Soobin eyebrows knitted together in worry. Yeonjun automatically leaned closer to Soobin.

He feels so warm....

Soobin grabbed Yeonjun's arm and took him to his (Soobin's) room.

Soobin sat Yeonjun on the bed.

In a blink of an eye, Soobin wrapped a jacket around Yeonjun's shivering figure.

Yeonjun's teeth shattered together. He felt very cold, yet he was sweating. The jacket offered some warmth to him.

Soobin sat on the bed right next to Yeonjun. Yeonjun looked up at him with the most lost look in his eyes.

Soobin wrapped Yeonjun in a hug. Yeonjun buried his head in the crook of Soobin's neck.

The scent of Soobin invaded Yeonjun's nostrils. It flowed through his mind and gradually calmed his nerves.

He smells like cinnamon and berries.....

Yeonjun snuggled his head deeper into Soobin's neck. He never wanted to leave this position.

"Please don't leave me Soobin." Yeonjun whispered. His body trembled just by the thought of Soobin leaving him in the cold.