Chapter 24- Yeonjun

Yeonjun's POV

BOOM! BOOM!

The walls crumbled right in front of his eyes. Yeonjun couldn't believe it. Yesterday, he waved off the idea of the castle being under attack and LITERALLY THE NEXT DAY, the castle was under attack.

I have the worst luck in the world!

Yeonjun was trapped in his bedroom. When he first heard all the commotion, he dove under his bed. There was a ton of space under the bed, so he wasn't squished. He heard the windows rattle, walls crumble, and the ceilings collapse.

He was curled up in a ball under his bed. He was trembling hard, harder than he had ever before. Yeonjun felt so lonely at that moment, no one was there to help him out of the room.

"Wh-what if I d-die?" Yeonjun wondered aloud. His voice wasn't heard over the sound of the castle collapsing.

I'm going to die alone.

My dead body is going to rot here until the building collapses and no one would know where I am.

I haven't explored the whole Palace.

I haven't turned 18.

I haven't said goodbye to anyone.

I haven't been crowned King.

I haven't lived my life to the fullest.

I haven't read all the books on my book list.

I haven't bought an album.

I haven't had my first kiss.

Yeonjun was having a reality check.

OMG I'M GONNA DIE A VIRGIN.

Yeonjun hugged his knees, accidentally touching a blister.

He whimpered.

Yeonjun still felt sore from yesterday's training and top that with this situation, he was panicking. His breathing was getting faster and shallow. At this rate, Yeonjun was going to have a panic attack.

"Please help me!" Yeonjun cried out, but it was useless. No one could hear him from inside the room.

Yeonjun grabbed the closet thing to him, which was a pillow. He dug his nails into it, trying to relieve his tension.

Loud knocks were suddenly heard at the door.

Yeonjun screamed to let them know that he was inside.

After a few seconds, a large foot kicked down the thick door (HERE I COME KICKING THE DOOR~).

Covered in blood and debris was Taehyung. Behind him, the rest of the boys scurried out to help Yeonjun.

Yeonjun rolled out of his hideout and ran to them with open arms. At this point, Yeonjun was balling his eyes out. He buried his head into the nearest shoulder and cried.

"Take slow breaths," a soothing voice said. Yeonjun's looked up and his teary gaze met Jungkook's gentle smile.

How can he be so calm??

"You might be wondering why I seem so calm," Jungkook said.

IS HE A MIND READER?!

"I have been in your situation before," Jungkook smiled, but his smile didn't reach his eyes.

"Seventeen years ago," Jungkook managed to say out loud before looking at the ground with tears in his eyes.

Yeonjun hugged him tightly, trying to spread the love.