Chapter 45- Soobin

Soobin's POV

Soobin was full on crying in his room.

He sat on his bed, the covers and pillows laying everywhere around him. He was thinking of his grandfather and how sweet and caring he was.

Tears dribbled down his cheeks and onto the bed sheet covers. Soobin gasped for air, it hurt so much, too much. The feeling of losing something so precious and rare. The overload of guilt for never fully appreciating what you have until it's gone. Soobin was feeling all of it, the guilt, the loss, and sadness.

He wished he could cuddle in his grandfather's arms just one more time, telling him that he loves him forever and ever.

Soobin glanced at the tear stained bed sheets.

The door abruptly opened.

Soobin looked up in fear.

Is that my demons coming to haunt me forever?

Soobin was wrong. A blue haired boy entered the room with a fuzzy gray blanket draped over his shoulders.

Yeonjun.

Soobin immediately rubbed his eyes and fixed his hair. He didn't want to look like a disaster in front of Yeonjun.

Yeonjun approached Soobin. Soobin trembled on the spot, he felt embarrassed and sad that Yeonjun had to see him like this.

Yeonjun sat right next to Soobin on the bed. His blue hair looked as vibrant as ever, contrasting his pink lips. Yeonjun looked into Soobin's eyes. His eyes held a bright twinkle in them, so bright that the stars would envy him.

"Do you want my blanket?" Yeonjun asked, his words bouncing off the walls and echoing through Soobin's mind.

HIS blanket?!

"Y-yes," Soobin stuttered.

Yeonjun took the blanket from off his shoulders and wrapped it around Soobin. It felt like a dream, the blanket was so soft and fuzzy. It may seem outlandish, but Soobin felt like it suck away all his sadness and guilt. He no longer felt sad, and with Yeonjun beside him, he felt much more happier.

"Thanks," Soobin mumbled out loud. He looked up to see Yeonjun.

Yeonjun was already looking directly at him, his feline eyes staring intimidatingly.

Soobin's throat felt dry.

Yeonjun looked so unreal at the moment. His skin looked so smooth under the soft light. His plump lips were a blood red color, resembling a strawberry. Soobin's gaze met Yeonjun's. His chocolate brown eyes carried so much concern and love in them.

Soobin saw Yeonjun leaning in.

Soobin's heart rate skyrocketed.

He closed his eyes and slowly leaned in to get a taste of the lips he has been secretly dying to kiss.

Yeonjun's hot breath fanned over Soobin's face which sent bolts of electricity down his spine.

Soobin inched closer to Yeonjun-

But then he woke up.

(THE TRANSITION IS SO BAD 😭😭😭 but I couldn't think you any better one. I'VE NEVER WRITTEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE I WAS CRINGING THE WHOLE TIME).

Soobin sat straight up in bed. A sheen of sweat (I LOVE THE SONG SWEAT 🤩) covered Soobin's whole body.

D-did I just dream about...that?!