Chapter 41- Yeonjun

Yeonjun's POV

Yeonjun was just relaxing in his room. He was finally away from everyone and he felt refreshed.

When Yeonjun gets too involved in social interactions he gets worn out. He needed some time alone to recharge his batteries.

So that's what he was doing, relaxing, until some servant came knocking on his door.

Yeonjun internally groaned while getting up.

I want some alone time!!!

Nonetheless, Yeonjun opened the door.

A male servant, who looked about Yeonjun's age, was standing there.

"The Queen and King have requested to see you. Something urgent has came up and they need you. Follow me to your parents."

Yeonjun's jaw dropped.

He immediately nodded his head and followed the servant.

The servant led him to a section of the Palace that was far away from where Yeonjun's bedroom was. When they finally reached the place, Yeonjun's legs were tired.

This area of the Palace was still being rebuilt from the attack. A few servants were scattered here and there to watch over the room.

Yeonjun saw his parents in the center of the half dilapidated room. They were carefully clutching a black cloth in their hands, as if it were the most important cloth on Earth.

Wtf is going on??

The King and Queen saw Yeonjun and motioned for him to come.

Yeonjun walked to them and stood beside his parents. His father gripped his shoulder tightly.

"Yeonjun," the King said in a shaky voice, "Look what we've found."

He shoved the cloth into Yeonjun's hands. Yeonjun inspected the cloth.

It was a soft, velvety black glove. Any random person wouldn't have given it another thought. But Yeonjun isn't any other person.

He squinted his eyes.

At the bottom corner was a symbol.

The symbol depicted an angry looking eye with a sword in front of it. The symbol looked like it was stitched with different material than what the glove is made of.

(This is basically what the symbol looks like)

Yeonjun's detective side was screaming.

Symbols are used to represent something, like a group or organization. Clearly this is from the group of robbers.

He turned the glove inside out and saw what he expected to see.

A tag.

On the tag were printed words. It said the usual, made from 30% organic cotton and other stuff like that. But it also said the name of the company who made the glove.