Introduction

~~This book is one of a kind, so if you are reading this right now, you are the only person in the entire world that has this book. If you are still here then what are you waiting for, read the rest of the book and discover the hidden mysteries that the kingdom has hid from its own people. Grab your popcorn people, things are about to get real interesting!~~

      Yeonjun is an adopted 17 year old. He grew up in the kingdom called Ayra, which is ruled by the Choi family. Everyone has heard of how kind and organized the royal family is, even Yeonjun knows. His whole life has been boring and the only thing he finds remotely interesting are books. Not those boring textbooks that are more heavier than a cow, but the books that hold stories that act like an escape from reality. What if one day, Yeonjun comes across a book that shines a new light on the royal family that uncovers secrets only the royal family knows. 

<><><>

  Hi there! I'm so nervous right now. I literally had a burst of inspiration one day to write a story, so I decided why not. I hope this doesn't flop and people ending up reading and enjoying this book. I love reading and I have expressed my personality through some of my characters. I hope you guys can relate to them. It is a fantasy book, so if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me. Here are a few rules I want my readers to remember:

- My book, my rules. I don't want anyone saying hurtful stuff on here. If I have a ship on here that you don't like, I'm sorry. I am including some bts ships that aren't as popular as others. I am open to criticism, but I don't want people to say bad things about my story

- This is my book, made within the depths of my imagination. Any story that is similar to this is just a coincidence. Don't steal any information this book without my permission

- Please please please comment and vote. Commenting things make the author, me, smile and laugh. They also give me inspiration. I don't care if you are from 100 years into the future, I STILL WANT YOU TO COMMENT. I don't mean it in a rude way, it just shows appreciation. It is the same for voting on chapters. 

- Don't comment hurtful things like homophobic stuff, racist stuff, etc. Just don't ever do that anywhere

- There will be a ton of things going on. I have a bunch of ideas I want to write in this book, so there will be some side stories to this book. The first few chapters may seem Yeonbin deprived, but don't worry, patience is key. Sometimes Yeonbin won't be in a chapter. Maybe they won't even show up in multiple chapters. I am planning to have other ships in here, for example some bts ships (not spoiling what ships tho). What I'm trying to say here is that Yeonbin will NOT be the main focus of this story. It is a huge part of it, but I'm mainly focusing on the storyline. 

<><><>

(Edit: It's been a year since I wrote this and... woahh. This book took about 6 months to write and I just want to say that my writing style changes a lot throughout this fanfic. You can tell that at the beginning, I was a new writer and a lot of scenes *cough* aren't the best. Idk why I'm writing this lol, I guess I just wanted to put this as a heads up heh)

~~~~~~+x+~~~~~>