Chapter 67- Soobin

Soobin's POV

Soobin woke up confused.

Where the fuck is everyone??

He looked around and realized he was in the floor.

Why am I on the floor??

He suddenly felt bandages on his forehead.

Why are there bandages on my head??

Then it hit him. The memory of the chandelier crashing down on him, the feeling of pain on his forehead, the distinct screaming of Kai after Soobin collapsed.

Soobin sat up ridged.

Shit- a chandelier fell on my head, this is not good news!!! WHERE IS EVERYONE?!?

At that moment someone entered the room.

Yeonjun!

Yeonjun's eyes widened. "S-soobin!"

Soobin looked up at Yeonjun, who was standing by the door. The light from the light bulbs in the room illuminated Yeonjun's face, making him glow. His hair was a bit messy, which Soobin couldn't help but find attractive. His feline eyes looked a bit red and puffy.

Wait- has he been crying??

In a blink of an eye Yeonjun was right next to Soobin, hugging him. Soobin hugged Yeonjun back, he loved hugs, they made him feel safe and loved.

"Oh my gosh CHOI SOOBIN WHAT THE FUCK?!" Yeonjun screamed suddenly.

Soobin raised his eyebrows. "Huh?"

"You gave me a heart attack and there was blood everywhere and everyone was scared and-"

Soobin hushed Yeonjun. Soobin could feel Yeonjun quivering in his embrace.

"Hey it's okay, it's okay, don't worry." Soobin quietly said.

Yeonjun bit his lip and shook his head. "That's not all."

Soobin looked at Yeonjun confusedly.

What is he talking about?

Yeonjun's worried eyes met Soobin's confused one's. "H-Hueningkai cuts himself."

Those words echoed through Soobin's mind.

"WHAT?!?" Soobin shrieked at Yeonjun.

Yeonjun let his tears fall. "I don't know much, he just.... we found him in the bathroom... he was upset because you passed out.... and we saw him..." Yeonjun couldn't finish his sentence.

Soobin's heart felt like it was ripped out of his chest and ran over by a bulldozer.

This has to be a mistake, right?

I'm Hueningkai's closest friend, practically his brother!! Wouldn't I have noticed something off about him??

Soobin's eyes widened in realization.

All the times he randomly left the room! All the times he refused to take off his hoodie! All the times he went on his morning run!

Soobin's mind spun. All he could think about was Hueningkai.

"Where is he?!?" Soobin hollered at Yeonjun. "WHERE IS HE?!" Worry shook Soobin to the core.

Yeonjun shakily got up and motioned for Soobin to follow him. They both ran out the door.

Soobin didn't focus on the random people in the halls, or the weird stares he got. He couldn't focus on that. Not when his precious brother is harming himself.