Chapter 50- Yeonjun

Yeonjun's POV

Yeonjun dashed into the bathroom and locked the door. He could feel the intense blush on his cheeks.

Yeonjun looked in the mirror.

He brushed his blue hair out of his face. Yeonjun saw how hard he was actually blushing.

His mind thought of what just happened.

Soobin just praised me....

Yeonjun could feel his heart beating in his chest. He felt dizzy and out of breath.

Whyyy is Soobin so nice??

Yeonjun grabbed a towel from inside the bathroom and started hugging it.

He rubbed his face and giggled into the towel. He had to let out all his giddiness.

His mind suddenly imagined the towel as Soobin.

Yeonjun immediately dropped the towel.

Oh noooo I know this feeling!

Yeonjun dug his face into his hands.

I like Soobin don't I?

When Yeonjun went to his all boy school, he had a few crushes on the boys there. Nothing big happened though, Yeonjun just waited for the crush to fade away (S-A-M-E).

Yeonjun dashed to the sink in the bathroom and splashed water on his face.

Yeonjun's blush did not calm down.

Yeonjun tugged on his hair.

AHHHH I LIKE SOOBIN!!! WHY AT A TIME LIKE THIS!! I'M LITERALLY ON A MISSION, I HAVE TO FOCUS!!!

Yeonjun sunk to the floor. He closed his eyes and saw an image of Soobin behind his closed eyelids.

'Without you this team would be empty' the image of Soobin said.

Yeonjun squirmed and buried his head into his hands. He wasn't used to compliments, so when he gets one, he gets very shy (I think you all know what I'm going to say but I'll say it: THIS IS ME 😀).

I HAVE A MISSION I NEED TO FOCUS. I HAVE A MISSION I NEED TO FOCUS. I HAVE A MISSION I NEED TO FOCUS. I HAVE A MISSION I NEED TO FOCUS. I HAVE A MISSION I NEED TO FOCUS. I HAVE A MISSION I NEED TO FOCUS. I HAVE A MISSION I NEED TO FOCUS. I HAVE A MISSION I NEED TO FOCUS. I HAVE A MISSION I NEED TO FOCUS ON SOOBIN. WAIT WHAT-

Yeonjun groaned. "There's no way out of this!"

How am I going to look at Soobin the same?? He probably doesn't like me.

Yeonjun sadly pouted.

Noooo, this is why I hate crushes, you always end up sad and lovesick (WE ARE THE LOVESICK GIRLLLLS~).

Yeonjun decided to stand there and try to compose himself.

After a few minutes, he opened the door. He was met by the sight of Soobin right outside the bathroom. He was nervously chewing his bottom lip, his eyes darting everywhere. Soobin's eyes landed on Yeonjun and he let out a worried breath.

"Oh my gosh, I thought something bad happened! Are you okay?!"

Yeonjun was surprised. No one has ever been this concerned for him.

"I- yes, I'm fine!" Yeonjun squeaked out.

Yeonjun was suddenly enveloped in a hug. Soobin wrapped his arms around Yeonjun.

Soobin is hugging me!!

Yeonjun just stood there like a frozen statue. Eventually he got the courage to hug Soobin back.

Yeonjun basked in the warmth from the hug. He never realized how warm and comforting hugs were.

I like hugs from now on.

Soobin quickly separated from the hug. His cheeks were slightly pink.

"Haha, I'm sorry you probably don't like hugs I'm so sorry-"

"Hey hey hey," Yeonjun responded shyly, "It's okay."

Soobin smiled, which caused his dimple to show.

His dimple is so cute, how can someone so beautiful exist?

"Umm so we should sleep soon it's almost nighttime," Soobin said.

Yeonjun looked out the window. Soobin was right, the once bright sky was turning an inky black color.

Yeonjun looked back at Soobin. Soobin was looking out the window, with a plain expression. Yeonjun stared at his well defined jawline, soft cheeks and boopable nose. He unconsciously smiled.

Soobin looked back at Yeonjun and snapped his fingers. "You okay?"

Yeonjun rapidly blinked.

WAIT I WAS STARING SHITTTT!!

Yeonjun awkwardly nodded and shuffled away from Soobin. It is a habit for Yeonjun to run away from awkward situations, he can't help it.

He ran to a random room and locked the door. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest as if it was on fire.

"Fuck you Choi Soobin! Look what you are doing to me!!" Yeonjun whispered screamed.

He clutched his heart.

It's only been a few minutes since I realized my feelings and I'm already getting shy.

Yeonjun took deep breaths to calm the fire burning in his chest.

DOUBLE UPDATE ;D

This chapter is rushed I'm sorry.

YEONJUN KNOWS HE HAS FEELINGS FOR SOOBIN, FINALLY!

AND THIS IS MY 50TH CHAPTER!!

LOVE YOU ALL 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭