Chapter 12. Gone.

Ross' POV

First it was a few days, than a week, now a whole month. The cops says they did everything they could. Her moms talking about moving. My whole world is coming down all at once.

We started out tour last week. We are in Florida. It's been good but I miss Tori so much. I mean we all did. Most of us cry ourselves to sleep...

Tori's POV

Jason came back down to the basement and grabbed his whip again. This is what I've been doing for who know how long. Getting beat.

He swing once, twice, and three times.

" STOP!" I screamed and he did. He pushed me up against the wall and punched me in the face.

" What did you say!" He spat.

" Please stop." I whispered and he let me go. I fell to the ground and my body hurt so bad. I saw something on the floor and grabbed it. He dropped his cellphone. I opened it up.

" Ugh no service." I mumbled to myself. I got up and walked around the Roos the best I could without falling over. I stood on a chirr next to a little window. 📶. I smiled and dialed Rydels number.

Del: hello

Me: Rydel, I need your help.

Del: who is this?

Rydel's POV

Me: who is this?

Unknown number: it's Tori.

My heart dropped. It was unbelievable. I never thought I would here her voice again.

"Who is it?" Ross asked and I allowed at him.

" Tori" was all I could say. He ran over to me.

Tori: del I need you to take your phone to the police station so they can track it.

Me: ok it will be a while to just hold on.

" Guys we have to go to w police station! Tori is on the phone and she needs them to track the number. " I yelled and we all ran out of the tour bus.

  When we got to he station Tori was still on the phone. They sent the number to our police station in Cali now.

Me:Tori the police will be there soon.

" Let me talk to her" Ross said and I handed him the phone.

Tori's POV

Ross: Tori?

Me: oh my god. Ross.

Ross: oh my god you don't know how much I missed you, how much we all missed you. Everyone of us never gave up on finding you, even your mom.

Me: is she okay?

Ross: she's talking about moving.

I froze. She wants to move just cause the police couldn't find me. She gave up on my that fast. A tear slid down my face but I whipped it away.

Me: Ross I missed you so much.

Ross: you don't know how much I missed you. Tori I love you.

  The door opened and Jason came running down the stairs.

" What the hell do you think your doing." He yelled and pushed me off of the chair. My head hit the ground and all I could here was the door fling open.

__________________________________________________

I opened my eyes and I was blinded by white. Where am I? I looked around and I figured out I was in the hospital. A nurse saw me and walked in.

" Your awake. I'll go tell the doctor." She said and left. Minutes later a woman walked in and smiled.

" Hello Miss Johnson, how are you feeling?" She asked.

" My head hurts." I said and she nodded.

" Okay. You had a minor concussion, we stitched up all the cuts on your back, and you have a broken wrist but that should be okay in a couple of weeks." She said and smiled.

" Would you like anyone to come visit?" She asked and I nodded.

"Ross Lynch."

Ross' POV

  we've been sitting in the waiting room for about three hours. I'm really worried. The doctor walked out and I stood up.

" Ross Lynch?" I walked up to her and she smiled.

" Tori would like to see you in room 327." After that I ran down the hallway.

  When I found the room I slowly walked in. She was laying on the bed. She was pale and had bags under her eyes. When she saw me she started crying. I ran over to her and pulled her into my arms.

" I missed you so much." I said and she nodded.

" I missed you too." I smiled and looked down at her.

" I love you too." She said and I leaned down and kissed her. I missed her kisses so much. Sparks went through my body. I smiled and put my hand on her cheek. She pulled away and put her forehead on mine.

  My world is finally coming back to me.