Chapter 22. Date.

Tori's POV

I opened my eyes and saw Rydel shaking me.

" You never told me that your going in a date with Ross today?!?" She yelled and I sat up

" How'd you find out?" I asked and she held up her phone.

" He told me what you were doing so I can help you get ready." She said and I smiled.

" What time is it?"i asked an yawned.

" Noon." She said and I nodded. I got up and asked I got the shower. When I got out I brushed my teeth and cracked open the door.

" Did you pick out anything??" I asked and she handed me a dress. It was a blue hi-low dress with a brown belt around the waist. I didn't even knew I had this dress.. I put it on and walked out.

" Here." She handed me some tan pumps and I put them on. I sat down in a chair and she curled my hair and put it in a waterfall braid. She did a cat eye with some silver eyeshadow and it looked perfect. I put some light pink lipstick on and looked in the mirror.

" Del thank you so much." I said and hugged her.

" Anytime but Ross should be here about right now." She said and I heard a knock at the door.

" How do you do that?"i whispered. She shrugged and I laughed. I walked up to the door and answered it. Stood there was Ross and he smiled.

" You look gorgeous!" He said and I blushed.

" Thanks just let me grab my stuff." I said and he nodded. I grabbed a purse and waved to del.

" You can stay here if you want but DO NOT eat all my gummy worms!" I said and she giggled and nodded. It have this section in my kitchen with a lot a junk food and there's a big jar of all types of gummy worms mixed together.

" Okay let's go." I said and we walked out the door. We walked out of the apartment building and started down the sidewalk.

" So where are you taking me?" I asked and he smirked.

" It's a surprise.." He said and I groaned.

" You know I hate surprises!" I said and he laughed.

" I know."

**

Soon we got to the beach and he stopped. He put bandana over my eyes and I scoffed.

" This won't take long will it?!" I asked and grabbed my hand and started walking.

" No.. Hold your horses!"he said and I started laughing.

" MY MOM WOULDN'T LET ME GET ONE!!" I yelled and he started to laugh.

" Okay open!"he said and I take the bandana off. I gasp and hug him.  It was a small beach restaurant and there was a stage and a dance floor. There was flowers everywhere and there was lights hanging up.

" Ross!.... This is AMAZING!!" I said and hugged him.

" I knew you would like it. I remembered how you used to love the beach when we were dating." He said and scratched the back of his neck. I smiled and we walked to a table. They automatically gave us salads and I didn't argue.

  After we finished eating he got up.

" Would you like to dance?" He asked and reached out his hand.

" I'd be happy to!" I said and took his hand. We walked out the the middle of the dance floor and I out my hands around his neck and his hands went around my waist. One last dance started playing and I giggled.

" Come on! I had to make an R5 playlist!" He said and I laughed.

" It's fine. I love this song." I said and smiled.

After a few more songs we decided to walk back to my apartment.

We stopped outside the building and he sighed.

" Tori I've known you all my life. When you moved I was heartbroken. I never lost any of my feelings you, they just got stronger. And I'm not good at this type of thing but.. Will you be my girlfriend again." I was speechless. I didn't know what to say cause we just saw each other for the first time for 3 years yesterday.

" Tori." He said and his face flushed to a sad expression.

" Ross, I.... I would love to be your girlfriend!" I said and he smiled. He gave me a hug and spun me around.

After all that good stuff. He said a he had to go home and we would talk tomorrow. I practically ran up to my apartment, in heels, and Rydel jumped up and her bowl of popcorn flew across the room.

" What wrong?!?!! " She yelled and I explained everything that happened.

  We fangirled for the longest time before I changed and we watched movies till we fell asleep.