Chapter 3. The Mall!

Ross' POV

We were on our way to the mall to get stuff for the party. Im really happy that Tori's with us. We haven't got to hang out a lot cause since she graduated early her class went on a graduation trip for a week and we didnt get to talk a lot. i looked at her and she had a big smile on her face." someones happy?" i said and she looked at me and smiled. " ya im glad i get to spend time with you guys again." she said and we all said a bunch of awe's. " awe did Tori miss us!?" i said and put my arm around her. She laughed and laid her head on my shoulder. It sent tingles threw my body when she cuddled up to me.

Tori's POV

We arrived at the mall and we walked in and stood in a circle." ok, Riker ,Rocky ,and Ryland, your incharge of music, Rydel, Ross, and Tori, your incharge of food and candy." Mark said. We all nodded and ran down the hall. We all new where to go. SUGAR, SUGAR! we ran till we found the store. Rydel grabbed a cart and we ran inside. I threw a big bag of cotton candy into the cart. Rydel smiled and we kept going. I ran around the isle and i hit somethings and fell on my butt. "Oh my gosh im so sorry" i looked up to see a boy with brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. He reached out his hand and i took it and he pulled me up. " im fine." i said and he smiled. " im Bradly but you can call me Brad." he said and i smiled. "Im Tori." he smiled and i did to. " we should hang out sometime, heres my number." he said and handed me a peice of paper. " ya we should" i said and he nodded. " well is should be going." he said and i waved.

" who was that beautiful boy?" Rydel asked and i smiled. Ross didnt look so happy but i just shook it off. " his name was Brad and he gave me his number." i said and held up his number. She squealed and i giggled. We payed for the food and we all met up at the van.

Ross' POV

We got in the van and Rydel and Tori was talking about the Bard guy. All i can here is that he has beautiful eyes and a smile you cant forget. We finally pulled up to the house and unloaded everything. "who wants to go swimming?" Riker yelled. " Rik but its cold." Tori said. We all laughed and she had a confused look on her face. " we have a heated pool. remember?" Rydel said and Tori face palmed herself. "Blonde moment." she said and giggled. They all ran upstairs and it was just em and Tori  still in the kitchen. " will you go over to my house with me so i can change?" she asked a little shy. She's so cute when she's shy. ' of course." i said and bent down. She jumped on my back and we ran out the door.

Tori's POV

We came up to my door and i jumped off Ross' back. We ran up to my room and i dug through me closet and sound my yellew bikini with white polka dots. I went into my bathroom and changed. i walked out and Ross was staring at me. " Ross, its just yellow." i said and tapped his nose. He giggled and i put my cover up over it and we walked out he door.

i walked to their back yard while Ross changes and they were all in the pool. I laughed and sat on a beach chair. " are you gonna get in?" Rocky asked and i nodded. " im going to check my twitter real quick." i said and he nodded and jumped off the diving bored. i got out my phone and saw Ross just tweeted. "going swimming my fam and best friend! @rikerr5 @rydelr5 @rockyr5 @rylandr5 @Tori_J (twitter pic)" i looked at the picture and it was Rydel, Riker, Rocky, Ryland in the pool and me sitting on the chair holding my phone. i looked up and saw Ross standing a few feet away. I waved and he did back.

The sun started setting and i decided to go home. I said my good byes and walked home, changed, and went to bed.

A/N: hey guys! sorry i didnt updat sooner i was working on a different story but i will work on this one more. i know this isnt the best chapter and im sorry! i will make the next one better. Vote and commnet!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

~E~ p.s. sorry for any spelling errors.