Chapter 5. Days in Tears.

Ross' POV

Its been almost a week since Tori ran off the stage. Know one knows what happend but Rydel, but she wont talk about it. I've texted her about 100 times and no reply. I wish i new what was wrong. "Ross, breakfast is ready." Rydel said while opening my door. "not hungry." She came in and sat down me on my bed. " Ross, please come and eat." Rydel said and tugged on my blankets. i sighed and sat up. She started walking out the door when she stopped. "im going to see Tori today, wanna come with?" i looked up at her and nooded. She smiled and left the room.

Tori's POV

My phone vibrated and i opened my eyes. i sat up and looked at my tissue covered room. I sighed and grabbed my phone.

Rydel: Hey Tori, feeling better?

Me: Hi, and not really.

Rydel: Sorry :( well is it ok if me and Ross come and visit? he's really worried about you.

Me: ya, does he know what happend?

Rydel: No im gonna let you tell him.

Me: Ok see ya later.

Rydel: see ya

I put my phone down and got up. I walked downstairs and saw Emma, my older sister, sitting at the table. She looked up at me and patted the seat by her. I took the seat and she turned towards me. " hey sis." She said and i gave her a weak smile. "You ok?" She asked. All the memories flodded back to the night of the party.

I walked up on stage and del smiled at me and handed me my trophy. "Congradulations" she said and walked off. I was about to say something into the microphone when i saw something that brought tears to my eyes. Brad. Making out with some blonde in an playboy bunny suit. i never thought he would cheat on me but i guess that i was wrong.

I shook my head and she hugged me. All the tears started pouring out. Emma was patting my back and whispering soothing things into my ears. i stopped crying and went up to my room. Rydel and Ross is coming over in a bit and i didnt want to look like crap. i changed into some shorts and a tank top. I put my hair in a messy bun and put on just a little waterproof eye liner. I sat down on my bed and waited for Rydel and Ross.

Ross' POV

Del knocked on Tori's door and Emma answered it. "Hey guys, here to see Tori?" She asked and we nodded. she pointed upstairs and i ran. i stopped at her door and waited for Rydel. When she got up here i knocked and heard a silent 'come in'. I opened the door and saw Tori sitting on her bed. Del rushed over to her and gave her a hug. I stood there awkwardly. I was knocked out of thought when Tori began talkin. " Ross." she said and i looked at her. She opened up her arms and i pulled her into a hug. " I missed you." she said and i smiled. " I missed you too."

We sat down on Tori's bed. "Tori, why did you run off stage that day?" i blurted our. i covered my mouth and Rydel slapped my arm. "sorry." i mubled and rubbed my arm. " It fine, you should know." Tori sighed and started to tell me what happened. After she was done telling me the story i was rubbing er back and she was balling. I felt so bad. I mean she doesnt deserve to have her heart broken.

Tori's POV

I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Well the waterproof makeup didnt work. I wiped off the makeup and walked back in my room. It was getting dark and Rydel looked like she was getting ready to leave. " hey Del, you want to stay over here tonight?" I asked and she sighed and gave me a hug. " I would love to but i promised mom i would go with her to the office and help plan the tour." she said and i nodded. Rydel gave me a smile and walked out. Ross was standing there and i smiled and gave him a hug." Thank for being there for me." i said and he nodded. My phone buzzed and it was from twittwe, 'Bradly_b: I love my little bunny so much xx<3' (twitterpic) it showed a picture of that girl from the halloween party and brad kissing. Teard started rolling down my face. "Tori whats wrong?" Ross asked and i gave him my phone. He threw my phone on my bed and pulled my into a hug. " do you want me to stay with you?" he asked and i nodded.

He left and i sat on my bed. He came back 5 minutes later and went inot my bathroom to change. I climbed under my blankets when Ross walked out of the bathroon. he was wearing yellow pajama pants and no shirt. He laid down by me and wrapped his arms around my waist as a cuddled into his chest. I didnt care if i sleped with Ross. he's my best friend. He started to softly sing a song that i didnt know and i fell asleep to his voice.

OMG! YOU GUYS MUST HATE ME SOOOO MUCH! im soooo sorry that i avnt updated in like forever. i was too busy in school and other crap but i promise i will update more often. And Ross is so sweet to confort Tori! please comment what you think about this chapter. and vote!

~B~