Chapter 28. Big day. Last chapter!

Tori's POV

When I got up everyone took a shower and got ready. And by ready I mean mostly everyone was wearing sweatpants and hoodies.

" Come on! Everyone in the van!!" Stormie yelled and I grabbed my dress and ran and sat In the back.

When we got to the venue I almost threw up.

" Are you alright honey?"my mom asked while rubbing my back.

" Yeah in just... Really nervous." I said with a nervous laugh.

" Oh honey when me and your dad got married I sweated almost all my makeup off. My mom had to redo it 4 times! But when we said " I do" all the stress was gone. It turns out that your marrying your best friend. You'll do fine." She said and I smiled and hugged her.

" Thanks mom. I think I'm ready to get ready." I said and got up. She walked me over and sat me in a chair. Rydel started to curl my hair and I just closed my eyes and relaxed. My stomach was turning in so many different ways. I swear if I had ate today, it would all be out of me by now.

" Okay makeup time!" She said and turned my chair around.

"Open!" She said a few min layer and I did. I had a simple little cat eye with silver eyeshadow. Some of my hair was pinned back and it was curled. She clipped white flowers I. It and it looked amazing.

" Del it's amazing! Thank you so much!" I said a hugged her.

" Anytime!" She said and I smiled.

" Okay! Dress time!" My mom clapped and I got u dressed and out the beautiful white dress on. My mom zipped it up and I smiled. I slipped on my heels that was white with a flower on the side.

" Awe! You look so beautiful." My mom started to cry.

" Mom don't cry. I'll start to cry." I said as my dad walked Into the room.

" Look at my little girl. I guess your not that little anymore." He said and I hugged him.

" I always be your little girl dad." I said and pulled away.

" You looks stunning. But it's time for everyone to line up." He said and Rydel handed me my Bouquet of flowers that were arranged of different spring colors.

I watched at Rydel and Ratliff walked down, Riker and Kelsey, Christina and rocky and last Jordan and Ryland.

" Let's go." My dad said and I nodded. The doors opened and ross' eyes connected with mine. I can tell he was in the verge of tears as was I. When me and my dad got it the end I hugged him and walked up to ross and he took my hands in his.

**

" You may kiss the bride." Ross looked at me and leaned in. His lips touched mine and is was bigger than fireworks. It was bombs.

He pulled away and I looked at the crowed. Everyone started clapping and we walked down.

We made our way to the dining hall and they directed us to a table on the stage that the bride, groom, and all the bridesmaids and best men sit. Me and Ross sat in the middle and I smiled.

When it was time for our dance the song was " you and I" but One Direction.

" I love you Mr. lynch." I said and he smiled.

" I love you too Mrs. lynch."