Chapter 17. Mom

Tori POV

I left a note for Rydel, cause she was sleeping, and ran out the door.

Why would my mom be here?

I got a cab a he drove me to the airport.

" That be $57 ma'am" he said and I gave him the money. I ran through the doors and looked for my mom. I saw her sitting in the corner. I ran to her and she stood up. I hugged her and she sighed.

" Honey I missed you too,but we need to talk." She said and I nodded and sat down.

" What?" I asked

" Jim called me." Jim was my dads partner in the army." Something happened and your dads in the hospital. They shipped him to Washington." She said and I was about to cry.

" He's in really bad shape and going to have to stay int he hospital for a long time. What I'm trying to tell you is that....
We're moving to Washington." She said and I froze.

" No. We can move. I can't leave Ross." I said and she sighed.

" I know you love him, but this is your dad. There is a chance he won't make it." She said. She started to cry but I just stayed frozen.

Without thinking, I got up and ran out of the airport. I can hear my mom calling me but I just kept running.

  I ran until I couldn't anymore. I sat on a bench and cried. My phone buzzed and I looked at it.

Stormie: Tori baby come back to the hotel. Your mom called me and told me everything. Please we're all worried about you.

  I didn't text back and got up and started walking. I found a cap spot and got one. He drove me back to the hotel. I paid him and walked in. I got in the elevator and a tear ran down my face. I'm crying about moving and my dad might die.

  It hit my floor and walked to mine and Rydels room. I opened it and everyone was in there. They all looked at me and I ran to the bathroom. I shut and locked the door and saw on the floor against the wall.

There was knock at the door and I didn't answer.

" Baby please let me in." Ross said and I unlocked the door. He came in and shut it. He sat on the floor by me and hugged me.

" Are you okay?" He asked. Really?

" Ross I'm moving to Washington. I don't want to leave you." I said and looked up at him.

" Hey. It will all work out. Of course I'll miss you but this is for your dad. Not for me. You have to go. I will miss you so much." He said and I nodded.

" I love you." I said and laid in his chest.

" I love you too." I sighed.

" So is this it. The end of us?" I asked and he sighed.

"I guess." He said and a tear slid down my face.

  We walked out the door and I saw Rydel crying. I gave her a hug and did the same with everyone else. I packed all the stuff I had out and we were all going down to the lobby to say bye.

  When we got down there I turned around and looked at them. They all had red eyes and tear stained faces.

" I'm really going to miss you guys." I said and they all went In for a group hug.

" We'll miss you too." Riker said and I smiled. My mom put a hand on my back and I nodded.

" I love you guys." I said and they all said it back. I nodded and me and my mom walked out the doors.

  When we got it the airport, our plane was already boarding. When I got on I sat down and buckled up.

" Hey I want you to start looking for colleges. Your almost 18." My mom said and I nodded. I really haven't thought about college for a while.

  When he plane took off I closed my eyes and went to sleep.