Chapter 23. Question

4 MONTHS LATER

Tori's POV

  It's been a few months since I moved back to California. Me and Ross are still dating and it's been great. Today Mark and Stormie invited me over to one of their family dinners and I excepted.

  I got outta the shower and went straight to my closet. I picked out some skinny jeans, a white sweater with sparkles on it and some white sparkly pumps. I lee my hair style and curled it and put a headband in it and let my bangs fall to the side. I did some light makeup and put in some diamond earrings.

  I grabbed my purse and ran downstairs right when I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and Ross was standing there.

" Hey babe." I said and kissed him.

" Hey. You ready to go?" He asked and I nodded and locked the door.

  We walked outside and it was chilly. It was the end of winter so it was still a little cold. We got into his car and it only took a few minutes to get to his family's house. We walked in and was welcomed by Mark.

" Hey Tori! Glad you can make it. He said and gave me a hug followed by Ross.

" Thanks glad you invited me." I said and walked into the kitchen with Ross. Rydel ran up to my and hugged me.

" Hey Del!"

" Hey Tori!" She said and continued to help her mom set the table. I walked into the living room and greeted everyone before I got a phone call. I walked upstairs into dels room and shut the door.

(M-mom and t-Tori )

T: hello?

M: hey sweetie! Me and your father missed you sooo much!

T: I miss you too mom! How are you guys doing?

M: good, good. How about you?

T: good. Me and Ross are still together. We're at his parents house right now for dinner.

M: oh that's nice. Hope I didn't interrupt anything..

T: no your fine.

M: okay that's good. But the reason why I called you is to ask if next weekend you and Ross wanted to come and visit. You know so your dad can finally meet him and what not.

T: totally! Are you sending us tickets or do we have to buy them??

M: I'll send you some. But I have to go but I'll see you soon love Ya!

T: love you too!

  I walked back downstairs and Ross was in the kitchen.

" What's up? " He asked and kissed me.

" That was my mom. She asked if we wanted to come visit next weekend so you can meet my dad!" I said and he smiled,

" That would be great. I think dinners ready." He said and we walked into the dining room. I sat down between Ross and Riker and we started eating.

  After we were done eating, we all sat into the living room and Ross asked if he could take to me alone. We walked into the backyard and we sat down.

" Okay so Tori I was wondering if you wanted to get a house together? " He asked kinda nervously.

"Yes of course!"i said and hugged him.

" So do you want to stay in one of ours or get a new one?" He asked and I shrugged.

" A new one I guess. Did you tell your family about this." I asked and I shook his head no.

" Well let's do it!" I said and we ran inside.

" Guys." Ross said and everyone looked at us.

" Me and Tori's going to move in together!" He said and his Rydel squealed.

" Aww congrats guys!" His mom said and I smiled.

  After a while we and Roos decide to leave. He wanted to spend the night with me so we drove to my apartment. I went Into the bathroom and changed and laid down. He laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

" I love you." He mumbled.

" Love you too"

_______

Sorry for the kinda short chapter guys! The next few chapters are going to be short.

~B~