Chapter 20. Cali dreams

Tori's POV

I decided to move back to California and get a job there. My dad already bought me an apartment.

" Honey the moving company just called and said that your stuff made it to the apartment safely." My mom said and I nodded.

" My planes going to leave soon." I said and they nodded.

We went outside and got into my dads van and they drove me to the airport.

We all walked in and they were calling my flight.

" I love you guys." I said and hugged all of them.

" We love you too. Be safe and call or text us when you

Land." My mom said and I nodded. I waved and ran to the plane. I showed the lady my ticket and she let me on.

I sat by a window and got out my phone. I out my headphones in and sat back. Soon I was asleep.

✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️

  I opened my eyes and saw everyone getting off the plane. I grabbed my purse and followed them.

  I got off and walked outside. And got a cab. I told the man my address and he took me to my new apartment.

  When he dropped me off I gave him the money and got out.

" Thank you." I said and he drove off.  I walked into the lobby and to the front desk.

" Hello can I help you?" A man asked and I nodded.

" My name is Tori Johnson and my father bought me an apartment here." I told him and he typed stuff on his computer.

" Ahh here it's is. Top floor room 77." He said and gave me a key.

" Thank you." I said and started to look for an elevator. I found the stairs and nodded.

" I need to go to the gym anyways so.." I said to myself and started to run up to stairs.

  Once I got up to the top I was out of breath. That was like 200 stairs.  I walked down the hallway until I found my apartment. I unlocked it and walked in. It was really dark so I could barely see. I really didn't feel like looking around right now so I walked up the stairs to my room and laid down .