Chapter 10. Really?

Ross's POV

" Rossy!" Laura said and kissed me.

I pushed her away and looked at Tori. She looked like she was about to cry. I was about to stop her but she turned around and ran down the hall.

"What the hell Laura!" I said and she looked confused.

" What's wrong Rossy?" She asked.

" What's wrong is I'm not dating you I'm dating Tori! And mnames Ross." I said and ran after Tori. I saw he sitting down in the hallway with her back against the wall. I walked up to her but she got up and started to walk away.

"Tori, please let me explain!" I yelled and she stopped and turned around.

"What?"

" I don't like Laura I like you. Laura has this huge crush on me and thinks we're meant to be together. But all I want is you." I said and she sighed.

"Ross I just need some time to think about this." Was all she said and she walked out the door.
Tori's POV

I walked out into the parking lot and called Rydel.
"Hello" she said.

"Hey del, can you come pick me up? I'm at the Austin and ally studio." I said.

"Tori are you ok?" She asked.

"Not really but I'll explain later."

"Ok I'll be right there"

Ten minutes later she pulled up and I got in the car. I told her the whole story trying not to cry but it was hard not to.

We got to their house and we sat in the living room watching "the fault in our stars". I tears going down my face. Not cause of Ross, cause of the movie... I quickly wiped away my tears when the front door shut. Ross came walking in and Rydel got up.

"I'm going to give you two some time." She said and walked upstairs. Ross sat down.

"Tori I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I didn't know Laura was going to do that. I don't like her. I like you." He said and grabbed my hands. I looked at him and than leaned in. I smashed my lips to his. He jumped but them put his hand on my cheek. He smiled into the kiss and I pulled away. I saw on his lap with my legs wrapped around his waist.

"So your not mad anymore?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"I can't stay mad at you for that long, cause I know it wasn't your fault." I said and laid my head on his chest. He was rubbing my back and humming in my ears.

____________________________________________________

   I woke up laying on someone's chest. I looked up and I was sleeping on top of Ross on their couch. I got up and went into the kitchen. I looked at the clock. 3:50. I walked into the living room and shook Ross lightly.

"What..." He mumbled.

" Ross. It almost 4 AM. Let's go upstairs." I said and he opened his eyes. He nodded and we walked up to his room.

We laid down on his bed and he put his arm around my waist. I snuggled into his chest and fell. asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

〰➰〰➰〰➰〰➰〰➰〰➰〰➰〰➰〰➰〰➰〰➰〰➰〰➰〰

                                    HAPPY 2015!!!!
Hey guys. Sorry I haven't updated in a while I was busy with other stories. Sorry for the short chapter.
We'll have a great year everyone! I'll update soon.

~B~