Chapter 9. The text.

Tori's POV
I woke up and remembered last night. Ross is my boyfriend! I looked at my phone and had a text.
Ross💕: morning beautiful! Wanna hang out today?
Me: sure what time should I cam over?
Ross💕: now if you want.
Me: ok be over in a bit. 😘
Ross💕: 😘
I put my phone down and went to my closet. I picked out some floral skinny jeans, teal tank top, and some boots. After I changed I left my hair wavy and added a necklace. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. Emma was sitting at the counter on her phone.
"Hey, I'm going to hang out with Ross." I said and she nodded. I walked across the street and knocked on their door. River answered it and pulled me into a hug.
" Hey Tor! I haven't saw you in a while." He said and I giggled.
" Hey! Hands off my girlfriend!" Ross yelled and slapped Riker away from me. I giggled and hugged Ross. We walked upstairs and into his room. When he shut the door he pulled me into a kiss. His lips felt warm and tasted sweet. I pulled away and laid my head on his shoulder.
" I have plans for us today." He said breaking the silence.
"Oh ya. Like what?" I asked.
"You'll have to wait and see." He said grabbing my hand and walking out the door. He stopped in the kitchen.
" I'll be right back, I have to go find my keys." He said and rad upstairs again.
He left his phone on the counter. I heard it vibrate and I looked at the screen. It was a text.
Laura: hey Rossy poo! I'll see you soon! 💋
Ross came back downstairs and I jumped away from his phone.
" found em'. Let's go." He said and we walked out to his car. I got in the car and he started driving. Is he cheating on me? I mean we just started dating last night. Who is Laura? I was knocked out of my thoughts when the car stopped.
I got out of the car and he intertwined our hands. We walked through doors and down a hall. We walked through another set of doors labeled " A&A studio".
"Rossy! " What happened next blew my mind.
#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#
Hey guys! How was chapter 9??? I left it as a tiny cliffhanger! What will happen next? Find out in chapter 10!
~B~