Chapter 7. Definitely yes!

Tori's POV

   Its been two days since Rydel asked me and Ross if we liked each other. We didn't say anything, I just kind of awkwardly  walked back to my house. Ross has been texting me. It I don't reply. I just need a little to figure out my feelings. I am a very emotional person.

   I decided to go take a shower. I stripped down and let the warm water slide down my back. The shower is where I do most of my thinking. Do I like Ross? Yes. Most definitely yes. I just do T know how to tell him. I got.out of the shower, wrapped a towel around my body and walked back to my room, which is connected to my bathroom. I put on some some black leggings and a white band t-shirt. I let my hair dry Into its wavy self and didn't do any make up.

   I walked downstairs and its raining outside. I groan and go sit in the living room. I start to watch 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the movie' when I get a text on my favorite part, where their in the elevator. The text is from Ross.

Ross: Hey can you meet me outside?

   I look out the window and he is standing in his yard. I'm the rain. Why don't he stand under his porch? I slip on my vans and a jacket and walk outside. I walked across the street and into his yard. Not even 5 minutes out here and I'm already soaked.

"What are you doing out here?" I asked and he looks me in the eyes.

" Tori, I've been waiting for a long time to say this. Ever since you moved here, and we became best friends, I've always liked you. I like you eyes, your smile, lips, the way your nose scrunches up when you get mad, when you say you hate surprises but inside you love them, the way when you talk you move your hands, and that i can make you blush just by giving you a hug. Tori i like everything about you. And i think its safe to say, that i realm like my best friend." A tear slipped from my eye but you couldn't notice cause I'm soaked.

" please say something." He said. Right then i noticed.i was starring i to space.

" Ross i- i like you too." I said and he smiled. He leaned in and his sweet lips hit mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his around my waist. Our lips moved in perfect sync.

He pulled away and looked i to my blue eyes.

" will you go on a date with me tomorrow night?" He asked and i nodded.

" I'll pick you up a 3." He said and pecked my lips one more time. He said he had to go back inside to rehearse. I just stood in his yard for a few minutes probably looking like a stalker.

   i walked back i to my house and ran upstairs. I just want to go to bed so it can be tomorrow already. I changed into my PJ's and laid down. I almost  couldn't go to sleep with this huge smile on my face. But eventually, i did.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

HEY GUYS! SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE IN A LONG TIME. TOMORROW ITS  CHRISTMAS SO IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY! BUT I WILL TRY TO UPDATE IN A FEW DAYS!

LOVE ALL MY READERS!

~B~