Chapter 19. Graduation day

Tori's POV

TIME SKIP BY A FEW MONTHS

Today I was graduating from college. I was really nervous.

I put on a white dress that at the end had lace flowers going up it and at the top was pearls. My mom did my hair. She curled it and braided a price and pined it around my head. I slipped on my white heels and out on my black robe.

" You look so beautiful." My mom said and put my cap on for me.

" Thanks mom." I said and she smiled.

" Tori." I turned around and Emma was standing there.

" Hey sis." I said and gave her a hug.

" Congratulations." She said and I smiled.

" Thanks." I said and the music started. I ran and got in my line and watched as they called out two people and they walk down the isle and sit in their seats.

" Charlotte Greene and Victoria Johnson." They called out and I walked out and char gave me a hug. We walked down the isle together and sat in our seats.

A boy walked up to the podium and started to say his speech. I didn't get picked to say one but I don't care.

When the speech was over I ran to my mom.

" Congratulations honey! What are you going to do now?" She asked and I smiled.

" You can't get rid of me that easy." I said and she laughed.

" There's my girl!" My dad said and I hugged him.

" Hey dad." I said and he let go.

" Let's go home and celebrate!" Emma said and we all agreed.

When we got home we just celebrated as a family. We had cake and talked for a while.after that I decided to go to bed.

____________________________

Guys I'm sorry that these past few chapter haven't been so good.. I just have bad writers block. But please keep reading cause I promise they will get better.

~B~