Chapter 26. The dresses.

Tori's POV

When I woke up Ross wasn't in bed. I walked downstairs and instantly smelled waffles. I walked into the kitchen and smiled.

" Morning baby." Ross said and kissed me.

" What's all this?"i asked and he smiled.

" What I can't make breakfast for my beautiful Fiancé" he said and I smiled.

" Yes you can. and thank you." I said and took a bite of my blueberry waffles.

" Mm this is so good!" I said and he smiled.

" Why thank you." He said in a British accent. I laughed and finished my breakfast.

" Why don't you and the girls go shopping today for the wedding and me and the guys will go." He said and I nodded.

" That's a great idea!" I said and grabbed my phone.

Del: hey the girls said that they'll be the bridesmaids!

Me: great wanna go shopping for dresses today??

Del: YAS! I'll come pick you up with the girls. See Ya Ina bit!

Me: kk

I walked upstairs and changed into some skinny jeans, a pink shirt that's sags on the chest, some white wedges that has flowers all over them, some pearl earrings and a bracelet. I braided a piece of my bangs back and curled he rest. I put on eyeliner and mascara and walked downstairs.

" You look nice." Ross said and kissed me.

" Rydels going to be here any minute so I gotta go soon." I said and he nodded. I heard a horn and kissed Ross again.

" I love you." I said and started to walk down our driveway.

"I love you too!" He yelled and I waved. I got in the passenger side and shut the door.

" You guys are so cute!" Jordan said and I smiled.

" Thanks. well let's go!" I said and Rydel started driving.

Once we got to the dress store we were greeted by a girl that looked around 18.

" Hi! I'm Melissa and you must be the bride Tori?" She said and I smiled.

" Yes that's me." I said and looked at Stormie and my mom who was standing off to the side.

" I rented the store for you today. " Stormie said and I smiled and hugged her.

" Well your welcome to look around and if you need anything I'll be around the corner." Melissa said and walked away.

" Okay let's get started!" I said and we all ran to find dresses. My mom made me go I tot he dressing room and she handed me a dress. It was a long sleeve lace dress that was very puffy. I walked out and Rydel nearly winced. I shook my head and walked back into the dressing room.

After about an hour I didn't find anything. I was currently sitting in a little stage they had in there wearing a pink dress.

" I don't think there's anything here that I like."i huffed and my mom came and sat by me.

" It's okay sweetie. We'll find something." She said and Melissa walked out.

" I think I have something for you. Why don't you come downstairs. "She said and we all followed her.

When we got downstairs there was colorful dresses everywhere.

" This is our spring collection. We haven't exactly had enough time to put them out yet but your welcome to look." She said and I nodded. I walked up to a rack and something caught my eye. I went to try it in and it fit perfectly. I walked out and my mom gasped.

" Oh honey you look beautiful! " She gushed and I smiled. It was a mermaid dress that was tight till about my thigh than it puffs out a little it's strapless with diamonds around the waist.

" You should totally get that one Tori. It looks beautiful on you." Rydel said and hugged me.

" Thanks Del. now let's find the bridesmaids dresses." I said and went I to the dressing room and took off the dress. I gave it to Melissa and she put it in a bag and rung it up for me.

" How about one of these?" Kelsey asked and I turned around. She was pointing at two pale pink. One with one shoulder strap and one that was strapless, and two pale blue ones, one with one shoulder strap with a flower on it and with a white ribbon around the waist and one the had two sleeves.

" Well it's a spring wedding and I don't like all one color so how about two of you wear pink and the other two wear blue?!" I said and that all nodded.

" I call pink!" Rydel yelled and we all laughed.

  Later we all paid for the dresses and stormie took them to their house so Ross won't try to look at them.

  When I got home Ross ran up to me and put kisses all over my face. He ran upstairs and set me down.

" What was that for?" I said while laughing.

" I missed you so much!" He said and kissed me again. It started getting heated fast. Next thing I know he was on top of me with his hand slowly going up my stomach. I stopped him and looked at him.

" Now tonight. After the wedding." I said and he nodded. I changed into some shorts and one of Ross' t shirts and laid down. He laid down by me and kissed me.

" I love you." I said.

" I love you too"