Chapter 21. Beach friends.

Tori's POV

When I woke up I decided to go to the beach.

I got up and changed I it my bright, neon bikini. The bottoms were blue and the top was blue, green, and orange cheetah pattern. I braided the top of my hair and put the rest in a bun. I put on some waterproof makeup and put on my over dress. I slipped on my flip flops and grabbed my towel, Phone and my beach bag.

I grabbed my key and locked the door. The beach wasn't that far away from the apartment building so I decided to walk.

When I got there I found a spot and laid down my towel.

Riker's POV

Me, Ratliff, Ross, Rydel, Rocky, Ryland, mom and dad decided to all have a family beach day.

We all had our towels and stuff out and we were about to go swimming.

" Hey Ross. Look at that babe." I said and pointed to a girl in a bright blue and cheetah bikini.

" Yeah. She's hot." He said and I put my hand on his chest.

" I'm going to go make my move." I said and he rolled his eyes. I fixed my hair and started to walk over to her.

" Hey I'm Riker, and y- TORI!"

Tori's POV

I was getting ready to go in the water when a boy with blonde hair walked up to me.

" Hey I'm Riker and y- TORI!" He yelled and I looked at him.

" Rik!" I said and hugged him.

" I can't believe it's you!" He said and spun me around.

" It's me!" I smiled and he put me down.

" What are you doing here. I thought you moved to Washington?" He asked.

" Well I graduated college and decided I wanted to get a job here. I have an apartment up the road." I said and he nodded.

" Well the family's over there if you wanna go see em' " he said and I nodded. We walked over to them and I kept my head down so they wouldn't see my face.

" Guys meet the one and only.. Victoria Johnson!!" He yelled and I looked up.

" TORI!" Del said and gave me a hug.

" I missed you guys se much." I said and she let go.

" Hey Tor." Rocky said and gave me a hug.

" Hey rock" I said and he let go.

" Hey Vic." Ratliff said and I laughed.

" Hey El." I said.

" Ryland come here." I said and he gave me a hug.

" I missed you Tori." He said and I smiled.

" I missed you too."

" Ross." I said and he opened his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his around my waist.

" I missed you sooooo much." I said and he laughed. Oh how I missed his laugh.

" I missed you too. A lot." he said and I heard someone giggle.

" Oh why don't you guys get back together already!" Stormie yelled and I pulled away.

" hey stormie! " I said and hugged her.

" Hey Hun. Welcome back." She said.

" Well I missed you guys so much." I said and gave mark a hug too. I pulled away and it was all silent.