Chapter 27. The cake

Tori's POV

  Today me and Ross are going to buy a cake. Today's April 6th. Tomorrow is the wedding. IM GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW!!!

  I got dressed in some skinny jeans, a blue shirt with a jean jacket, and some black flats. I put my hair in a ponytail and went downstairs.

" Hey, soon to be, mrs lynch." Ross said and kissed me.

" I'm never going to get used to that." I laughed and he smiled. 

" Ready to go get a cake!?" I said and he nodded.

" Yes! LEGGO!" He yelled and grabbed my hand and ran out the door. We got into his mustang and drove to the cake place.

  When we got there, there was a lot of cakes out. And they were all beautiful!

" Hello, hello! My names Riley! You must be Ross and Tori."a man said and shook our hands.

" Yes we're here to get a wedding cake." I said and he nodded.

" When's the wedding?" He asked.

" Tomorrow."i said and his eyes widened.

" Well let's find a cake!" He yelled and I laughed and we walked over to the counter. There was hundreds of cakes for him to make I just couldn't choose.

" We were kinda looking for a spring themed." I said and he nodded. He motioned us to come I in the back and we followed.

" These are a couple of people's cakes that canceled and didn't was their cake anymore. I was going to grow them away but you are welcome to take one." He said and I smiled. There was a cake that was white that had four layers. Each layer had a yelled ribbon with a pink stripe at the bottom. At the top was pink and orange roses and on each layer was a few peddles.

" I like that one." I said pointing to it and I looked up at Ross.

" Me too. We'll get that one." He said and Riley nodded and wrapped it up.

" Do you wanna take it now or want me to deliver it tomorrow?" He asked and I shrugged.

" You can bring it to the venue around.... Noon?"i said and he nodded.

  We paid for the cake and gave him all the information about where the wedding will be.

" Can you drop me off at Rydels? Your mom, my mom, and all the girls are going to stay there and all the guys are coming to stay with you." I said and he nodded.

" We have to video chat. I can't last 24 hours with out you Tori."he said and I grabbed his hand.

" Aw Ross. Of course we'll  video chat! And I'll miss you too." I said and leaned over and kissed his cheek. We pulled up to Rydel and I looked at him.

" I love you. I'll see you tomorrow." I said and kissed his lips.

" I love you too!" He said and I got out and walked up to the door. I knocked and it opened.

" Hey Tori!" Christina said and hugged me. I walked into the living room and I saw Stormie doing everyone's nails.

" Hey! Come sit down and I'll do your nails!"she said and I did as told.

" So are you happy about tomorrow??" My mom asked an I sighed.

" No words to describe how excited I am." I said and Rydel squealed.

" I'm so happy for you!"she gushed and I smiled and blushed.

" Okay all done!" I looked at my nails and they were French tips with a silver line at the beginning.

" Thanks Stormie! I love them so much!"i said and hugged her.

"Oooo can we see the cake!?!" Horan asked and I nodded. I got out my phone and showed them the picture.

" Oh my!! That's so pretty!!" My mom said and they all agreed.

  After finished all of our nails and talking about the wedding and stuff we decided to go to bed. Rydel let me wear some of her clothes. After I was sure everyone was asleep I walked downstairs and sat down. It was only 9 so Ross should be awake. I got in face time and called him.

"Hey baby! UHHGG I miss you so much!!" Ross whispered and I smiled.

" I miss you too. Your mom did my nails and we talked forever." I said and he laughed.

" Well I'm glade you had fun. Are you excited about tomorrow?" He asked and I have him a duh face.

" Yes!! But I'm so nervous you won't believe!"i said and he smiled.

  I heard someone walk downstairs and it was Rydel.

" What are you doing??"she said running over to me.

" Nothing!" I said and put my phone against my chest.

" Is that Rydel?" Ross asked and I groaned.

" Your talking to Ross!?! No!" She said a took my phone.

" I love you!" I yelled and he yelled it back before she hung up.

"Go to bed! You need your beauty sleep for tomorrow." Rydel said and I got up and walked upstairs. I laid down and fell asleep.