Chapter 16. Next stop Amsterdam✈️

Tori's POV

Today we were flying to Amsterdam! I'm so excited!! I always wanted to have winter there. Everyone says it's beautiful!

I got up and changed. I put on some black leggings, a light blue long sleeve shirt that says 'PINK' and a cream colored scarf. I slipped on my white boots and had del do my hair.

" How do you want it done?" She asked and I shrugged.

" Surprise me!"i said and she nodded.

When she was done I looked in the mirror and gasped. It was a perfect bun with little braids in it.

" You have to teach me how to do is!" I said and she shrugged. I out on some light make up and smiled at my reflection.

We grabbed our luggage and our carry on and went out the door. We walked to the lobby of the hotel and everyone was down there.

" Is everyone ready to go?"mark asked and we all headed to the airport.

" You look beautiful today." Ross whispered and I blushed.

" Thank you." I said and kissed him.

Me got in a cab and rode to the airport. When we got there, there wasn't as many fans than I expected. I grabbed Ross' hand and walked to the boarding section.

We stood there for a few minutes until they called our flight and we got in the plane. I sat by the window and looked out. Florida was beautiful in the morning.

" So what's one thing you want to do while we're in Amsterdam?" Ross asked me and I put on my thinking face.

"Umm. I got it!! I wanna ride on a boat and float down the river!" I said and he nodded.

" I hope you packed enough arm clothes cause it's cold there." He said and I nodded.

" I did. you?" I asked and he nodded. I put in my headphones and laid my head on his shoulder. I slowly fell asleep to the sound of shawn Mendes voice.

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

I opened my eyes and looked at Ross. He was asleep with his mouth slightly open. I smiled and took out my headphones. I leaned over his arm and connected my lips to his.

After a few seconds his eyes shot open and he started kissing back. I pulled away and he smiled.

" You should wake me up like that everyday." He said and I shrugged.

" Everyone we are now landing in Amsterdam. Thank you for taking Delta airlines. Have a nice day. "

I grabbed my carry on and put my phone in my pocket.

When the plane landed we all got up and walked off. When I found my luggage I waited for them. I girl walked up to me and I looked at her. She was wearing some short shorts and a way to short tank top. In the winter? Here's like snow out there! She had strait blonde hair and too much makeup.

" Can I help you?" I asked.

" Yeah are you Tori Johnson?" She asked while smacking her gum.

" Umm yes that's me.you a fan?" I asked and she rolled her eyes. I guess not.

" Not of you! Where's my Rossy?" She said and looked around.

" Your Rossy? I don't think so. Ross is my boyfriend not yours." I said and she gave me a dirty look.

" He will be!" She snapped. I rolled my eyes and looked at her.

" You wish. What are you like 12?" I asked. Point Tori.

" Is that all you got? Cause I have much to say to you." She said and I laughed.

" Like what?" I crossed my arms.

" Why don't you just shut up! Ross will eventually get tired of you and I will be there for his rebound. Ross will be mine! And I'm going to make sure of it!" She said and walked away.

What if she's right? What if Ross does get tired of me?..

Ross walked up to me and gave me a weird look.

" You alright?" He said with a little laugh.

" Yeah.. Can we go?"i asked and he nodded. We all got in the limo and they drove us to the hotel.

When we got there we got our room keys and went to our rooms. I was rooming with Rydel again. Honestly I want to room with her cause she's easier to talk to.

I practically ran to our room and unlocked it. I laid down on a bed and brought the covers over my head.

"Tori what's wrong! Everyone's worried." He said and I stayed quiet.

" Tori please talk to me." She said and sat down at the end of my bed.

" This girl came up to me at the airport and said that Ross will get tired of me and she'll be his rebound." I said and sat up.

" What if she's right." She looked at me like I was crazy.

" Tori.. Are you nuts?? He loves you and he would never do that to you!" She said and I smiled.

" Thanks del. I believe you" I said and she smiled.

" Good now go to bed." She said and I nodded and got up to go to the bathroom. When I was done I came out and my phone started ringing.

" Hello?"

" Hey honey.." My mom said and I suddenly got worried.

" Mom are you okay?" I asked.

" Well.. I'm at the airport." She said.

" Wait here. In Amsterdam?" I asked and she sighed.

" Yes."