Chapter 24. OMG YES!!!

Tori's POV

  Today to Saturday. Me and Ross were supposed to go to Washington to visit my family but they called and canceled for some reason. i got into the shower and washed up.

  A few days ago me and Ross found is beautiful house close to a beach that no one really goes to. I think it's so pretty. It's a 3 bedroom house that had a upstairs, main floor, and a basement. It has 2 bathrooms, one upstairs and down, and your normal kitchen, living room, and dining room.

  When I got out there was a dress laying in mine and Ross' bed. There was a note that's said,

" Dear Tori,
                Out this dress on and at exactly 4:59pm look out at the beach. Sorry for leaving but I have a good reason!

                    Love you
                           Ross"

I shook my head and put in the dress. It was a white dress and the sleeves were lace flower patterns. I curled my brown hair and clipped it to one side so it laid perfectly down my shoulder. I put on some makeup and brushed my teeth. I slipped on some sandals that had diamonds on them.

  I love asked out of the bathroom and looked at the clock. 4:50. yes I woke up around 2. I really slept in late..

  When the clock struck 4:59 I slowly walked to our balcony in our room and opened the doors. I looked at the water and something caught my eye. I gasped and my eyes started to water. Written in the sand was the words" Marry me?" And Ross was standing in front of it with a rose.

I didn't hesitate to run out of our house and in to the beach. I jumped into his arms and he laughed.

"So is that a yes?" He asked and I looked at him.

" A hundred times yes!" I said and kissed him. He bent down and grabbed a beautiful diamond ring out of the sand and slipped it in my finger. I heard people clapping and I turned around.

" Mom! Dad!" I yelled and ran to them. I hugged them and my mom started to cry.

"My little girls growing up." She said and hugged me.

" Now Ross you better be good to her!" My dad said and shook his hand.

" I will mr. Johnson. I promise." He said and I smiled.

  Rydel ran up to my and jumped into my arms.

" I can't believe my best friend is going to be my sister!"she yelled and I smiled. I have everyone else hugs.

After all that. We all went out for dinner to celebrate.

  When me and Ross got home we went straight to bed cause we were so tired. I smiled at the ring and closed my eyes. I never thought that I would marry my best friend..

______

Again sorry for the short chapter I just really wanted that to happen and I couldn't think of anything else to out it this one. But I will try to make the next one longer.

~B~