Chapter 2. Just another day.

Tori's POV

I woke up to the light coming threw the window. " uhgg!" i said to myself and got out of bed. I would be getting up for school but i graduated early. I looked at my phone and i read 11:47 AM. i put id down and walked to my closet. I picked out a grey long sleeve shirt, dark blue skinny jeans, with my black boots. After i changed i put my hair in a messy bun and did my normal make up. My phone started to ring so i picled it up and looked at the caller ID and is said Rydel. " hey delly" i said and i here her yelling at her brothers threw the phone. '' sorry Tori, Rocky tried to take my skittles.'' she said and i giggled. Man that girl and her skittles. " so wanna come over? i need girl to hang out with/'' she said and sighed. ''Ya sure, be there in a bit, byee'' i said and hung up. I ran downstairs and saw that my mom already left for work.

I walked across the road and knocked on their door. A blonde boy answered it with a smile on his face. '' morning Tori'' Ross said and pulled me in for a hug. ''morning Ross.'' i giggled and he let me go. '' is Rydel in her room?" i asked and he nodded and laughed a little. " might want to knock first, her door is locked cause Rocky tried to steal her skittles again." he said and i was already half way up the stairs. " kay" i said and the first door i saw was pink. i knocked at the door and heard a body slam up against it. " Rocky go away! im not giving you my skittles!" she yelled and i laughed. " its me delly." i said and the door swung open and she pulled me in.

I was blinded by pink but quickly regained my sight. " well hello to you too" i said and she hugged me. " hi" she yelled and sat on her bed. " so whats up?" i asked. " nothing much. wanna help plan the halloween party!?" she asked and i squealed. " totally!" i said and we ran downstairs. Fall is my favorite time of the year. Its amazing colors, the smell of burning leaves, and i love pumpkins! i love everything about it.

" Hello Tori, you here to help with the party?" asked Stormie. " yeah if that alright with you?'' i asked and she gave me a side hug. " of course it is." i smiled and everyone else came into the kitchen. " okay everyone we're going to the mall and when we get there we will put you in groups and give you jobs." Mark said and we all nodded and went out to the car. I sat in the middle between Rydel and Ross. This is going to be an awesome day.

A/N: sorry guys for such a crappy chapter! i will update soon and i hope it will be better than this one. vote and comment what you think. bye bye!!!

~E~