Chapter 13. Dinner.

Tori's POV

It's been three weeks since I got out of the hospital. I got my cast off, and my cuts are healing. I gained my strength back.

R5 was supposed to continue there tour last week but they put it on hold till Saturday. I don't know why but whatever.

Today is one of the warmest days of November. And I love it. The lynch's are going to a restaurant today and they invited me.

I took a shower and dried my hair. I put on a black and white striped dress and a jean jacket to go over it. I did a simple cat eye with some lips gloss. I put my hair in loose curls. I put on the black heels and grabbed my purse.

I heard a car horn outside and I went downstairs. " Mom I'm leaving." I said but didn't here a reply. I got used to it. She seems kind of distant lately.

I walked outside to see a smiling Ross. He brought me into his arms and I took in his scent.

" You look beautiful." He said and gave me a peck on the lips.

" Thank you. You look good too." I said and smiled. I got in the car. And he started driving.

" So are they meeting us down there?" I asked.

" Actually, their already there but they said they'll wait." He said and I sighed. We pulled up to the restaurant and we got out. When we walked in we walked to the table everyone.

" Hey Tori! You look great." Rydel said and gave me a hug. I giggled and sat down between Ross and her.

" Thanks Del. you look good too." She was wearing a pink dress with a black jacket over it. Her hair was strait and he make up was perfect.

" Thanks." The waiter came and we ordered our food. When we got it we all started eating. It was sooooo good.

I looked at across the table and Rockys for was already gone.

" How can you eat that fast?!?" I asked and he shrugged.

" I didn't eat breakfast." I replied and I laughed.

When everyone was done eating we all just had small talk until Mark spoke up.

" Guys we have some good news!" He said.

" What?" Riker asked and Stormie smiled.

" Tori's coming with us on the rest of the tour!" She said and I smiled.

" Really!" Ross said and grabbed my hand.

" Yup, we already talked to your mom and worked it! We're leaving tomorrow." Mark said and I realized today was Saturday.

__________________________

After dinner, me and Ross went over to my house so he could help me pack.

" Im So excited your coming with us." He said and hugged me.

" Me too. I get to spend the rest of fall and half of winter with my favorite guy." I said and kissed him.

" I love you Tori. "He said and I laid my head on his chest. He rested his chin on my head when I said

" I love you too Ross."

When we pulled away, I finished packing my clothes. And yes I did most of the work. Ross just stood there taking pictures of us most of the time. I made on of them my screen saver. I had my head on his shoulder smiling while he kiss my forehead.

After we were done I told my mom goodbye and I stayed at the lynch's house since we have to leave early tomorrow.

I laid down in Ross' bed and he put his arm around me. I snugged into his chest and he said

" Goodnight, love you."

" I love you too."